Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Punch line

Started by Hogball58, January 30, 2018, 05:52:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogball58

I haven't seen any Aggie jokes today.        How many Aggie's does it take to ....

Hawgphish

What do you get when you combine an Aggie basketball player and a ground hog?

6 more weeks of bad basketball.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Hawgphish on January 30, 2018, 05:58:59 pm
What do you get when you combine an Aggie basketball player and a ground hog?

6 more weeks of bad basketball.
Here Here! Dilly Dilly!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

USChog

How many Aggies does it take to screw in a light bulb? Just 1, but he gets 3 hours of college credit for it.

99toLife

Quote from: USChog on January 30, 2018, 06:47:42 pm
How many Aggies does it take to screw in a light bulb? Just 1, but he gets 3 hours of college credit for it.

Not Bad!

26.2Hog

There was a group of Aggie science students that wanted to take a trip to the sun, but some UT students said that was impossible and that they would burn up along the way before they reached the sun.

The Aggies replied, "We're going to travel at night!"

Bogghawg

Why don't they have ice water at the cafeteria at Texas A&M anymore?

The guy with the recipe for ice graduated.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

USChog

You know what would happen if all the Texas students transfered from the UofA to A&M? The IQ of both campuses would increase.

revolution

A Longhorn, a Razorback and an Aggie broke out of prison at night . They ran for a mile and grew tired being chased by dogs and guards with shotguns.

The Longhorn climbed a tree and when surrounded by the dogs he called out, "Meow!" The guards thought he was a cat and ran on.

After 5 more miles, the Razorback couldn't run any more. He climbed a tree and when surrounded by the dogs he called out, "Hoo-hoo!" The guards thought he was an owl and ran on.

The Aggie was in great shape. He ran 5, 10, 20 more miles. Finally he couldn't go on. So he climbed a tree and when surrounded by the dogs he called out, "Moo!"

HogBreath

A couple of Aggie grads came up to Hope and bought a truckload of watermelons, for two dollars a piece, took them to Dallas, and sold every one, for two dollars each.  They counted up their money, and much to their dismay, discovered they hadn't made any. 

They racked their brains, trying and trying to figure out what went wrong.

One of them finally exclaimed loudly, I got it, I know where we messed up, we need to get a bigger truck.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?