Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Regardless of Casey Duck and Mustain leaving...

Started by rncx, October 08, 2007, 06:23:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rncx

What has been the story on why Robert Johnson was never developed as a QB?

I've only paid attention to the press about Nutt and Broyles since the Springdale situation erupted, since, honestly, there was no point in listening to any of it before.  If you wanted to know what was gonna be said you could read Frank's media guides and skip the rest since no one dared rock the boat.

But Johnson played well in both blowout losses against USC, and more importantly, why did he agree to become a receiver rather than try to transfer out?  He essentially ended his career by trying to play along and appease a lying sack of sh*t like Nutt.

Bomis Hawg

Casey "Wounded" Duck.
I think we have a new nickname.

hawaiianhogster

I agree. Robert should have requested to transfer. But he didn't and is paying dearly for it. Why? Only he knows.

hogmanic7

Quote from: rncx on October 08, 2007, 06:23:19 pm

I've only paid attention to the press about Nutt and Broyles since the Springdale situation erupted, since, honestly, there was no point in listening to any of it before.  If you wanted to know what was gonna be said you could read Frank's media guides and skip the rest since no one dared rock the boat.

But Johnson played well in both blowout losses against USC, and more importantly, why did he agree to become a receiver rather than try to transfer out?  He essentially ended his career by trying to play along and appease a lying sack of sh*t like Nutt.
Quote from: Bomis Hawg on October 08, 2007, 06:24:19 pm
Casey "Wounded" Duck.
I think we have a new nickname.

I think you're both rear-ends.  Juvenile rear-ends at that.  What about the "leave the players alone?"
Never argue with an idiot.  They'll pull you down to their level; then beat you to death with their experience.

rzrbaxfan

Quote from: rncx on October 08, 2007, 06:23:19 pm

Nutt has no one on his staff (and hasn't since Joe Ferguson) who can develop a QB.  I don't hate on Rojo or even Casey for that matter.  They can't help the situation they are in.  We can debate all day if they truely have "SEC talent", but when no one is there to help these young men achieve their full potential, who are we to say how bad they are?