Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey FCJ?

Started by nwahogfan1, February 15, 2018, 11:24:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

We have 5 tough games left. Three at home. Can we win 3?    Should we win 3? 

Why are we constantly having to win late to get into the NCAAT?

jst01

haha, you expecting an in depth, objective opinion from him?

cal34

dsims2k3

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on February 15, 2018, 11:24:05 am

Most teams have to win late.
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

hawgfan4life

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on February 15, 2018, 11:24:05 am

Okay all knowing guru, what percentage of teams that make the NCAA tournament don't have to win their last game (i.e. conference tournament) or most of their last five games to get into the tournament?  I don't know the answer, but my guess is that several of the automatic qualifiers would never get into the tournament without winning their last game and almost all at-large bids would NOT get into the tournament if they lost more than half of their final 5 regular season games.  There are a few that could because of their overall record and quality of the opponents they are playing, but most would not meet that bar.

Why ask a loaded question that has no good answer to another fan?  We have to win games late to get into the tournament because virtually all teams have to win late to get into the tournament that aren't Kansas, Kentucky, Duke, and North Carolina.  Oh wait!  Kentucky has to win late this year too.

hawg1221

Quote from: dsims2k3 on February 15, 2018, 12:38:40 pm
Most teams have to win late.

That's actually part of the formula for deciding tournament teams.

pghawg1

FCJ is a good HOG FAN some of you fans need to get off his butt. It is getting old, when some of you get on here with all of this B.S. Whether some of you Like Anderson or not, WE all need to be PULLING for the HOGS.   

wildturkey8

FCJ is one great Razorback and deserves to be treated as such.

raz1965

FCJ loves a win, as we all should. With the recent streak of 6 out if 8 an the good recruiting , hog ball is heading in the right direction.

razorback1829

The obsession with starting a thread about another poster is the sign of a life with not enough purpose. We have an actual TEAM to talk about. Lord.

texas tush hog

Quote from: wildturkey8 on February 15, 2018, 01:10:54 pm
FCJ is one great Razorback and deserves to be treated as such.

Quote from: pghawg1 on February 15, 2018, 01:07:25 pm
FCJ is a good HOG FAN some of you fans need to get off his butt. It is getting old, when some of you get on here with all of this B.S. Whether some of you Like Anderson or not, WE all need to be PULLING for the HOGS.   

Here, here.  Dilly dilly.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: pghawg1 on February 15, 2018, 01:07:25 pm

All he does is pedal his opinion that Mike is the greatest coach we could ever get here at Arkansas.  I think we can do better.  I pull for the Hogs but I want us to do more than barely get into the NCAAT and once we get there I want to win more than 1 game.

HogsonHicks

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on February 16, 2018, 02:53:56 pm
All he does is pedal his opinion that Mike is the greatest coach we could ever get here at Arkansas.  I think we can do better.  I pull for the Hogs but I want us to do more than barely get into the NCAAT and once we get there I want to win more than 1 game.

I get it, but how does starting a thread about him help your cause?

You're inviting him to pedal what you apparently dislike.

porkrindjimmy

No Hoss....FCJ is a bigger fan than you, for a longer stretch of time than you and will remain a die-hard RAZORBACK fan longer than you. I guarantee you if Mike left today to coach whomever, FCJ would be here tomorrow supporting the Hogs.

It really bothers y'all that FCJ has a bit more stroke than most of you do.

LMAO

PRJ

PonderinHog

Joe rides a bike ??? 

porkrindjimmy

I want a bike...I want a bike with big wheels, not little wheels, but big wheels....I also want it to have sparkles in the paint...and I want it to throw Sparks. I am a bike fan but I won't be unless I have this bike....i want it. My little pony bike...NOW. OR I WONT LIKE BIKES.

Pathetic.

PRJ

PonderinHog

I want a brand new pair of roller skates.   :(

HawgsPolo

Stop making whiny thread after whiny thread
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Paul

The OTR

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on February 16, 2018, 03:22:06 pm
No Hoss....FCJ is a bigger fan than you, for a longer stretch of time than you and will remain a die-hard RAZORBACK fan longer than you. I guarantee you if Mike left today to coach whomever, FCJ would be here tomorrow supporting the Hogs.

It really bothers y'all that FCJ has a bit more stroke than most of you do.

LMAO

PRJ

A more condescending post I have not seen in quite a while.  Nice job Jimmy. 

PonderinHog

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on February 16, 2018, 04:54:31 pm
Go kick midgets!

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on February 16, 2018, 04:54:31 pm

Thank you. I accept this with all.the grace and humility I can muster. It isn't much but thank you....

PRJ

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 16, 2018, 04:30:51 pm
I want a brand new pair of roller skates.   :(

You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd.

But you can be happy if you'd a mind to.

PRJ

PonderinHog

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on February 16, 2018, 07:57:35 pm
You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd.

But you can be happy if you'd a mind to.

PRJ
Roger!

Paul Westerhawg

Joe has supported Razorback athletics sonce the days it was a segregated program. The man is passionate about the program and I find that to be a wonderful thing. He also speaks truths which makes so many of y'all around here nervous as hell.

hawgbawb

You can always do better and you can always do worse.
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

Gonzo

Maybe it's the board, maybe it's my age, but it's getting pretty damn hard to figure out who the trolliest trolls are around here anymore

Go Hogs!