Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I really couldn't care who they hire

Started by BoynamedWooPigSooie, November 17, 2017, 11:02:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BoynamedWooPigSooie

The PTB will make the moves they want for their own personal reasons, not much if anything will change unless they land a super motivated up and coming coaching savant who has a personality to create a cult-like wave of enthusiasm.  It'll take a master manipulator of the media and one that can crack the underbelly recruiting networks that other schools already have in place across the country.

I expect we'll be in the same situation in another 5-6 years.

The worst thing they can do is hire a coach looking for a retirement job that he can coast in and get paid $4M/yr + to go through the motions like Bielema did.

What will happen will happen and there's nothing any of us really can do about it.  Just hope the folks making the decisions are sharp enough to find the right guy.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

Danimal

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on November 17, 2017, 11:02:03 pm
The PTB will make the moves they want for their own personal reasons, not much if anything will change unless they land a super motivated up and coming coaching savant who has a personality to create a cult-like wave of enthusiasm.  It'll take a master manipulator of the media and one that can crack the underbelly recruiting networks that other schools already have in place across the country.

I expect we'll be in the same situation in another 5-6 years.

The worst thing they can do is hire a coach looking for a retirement job that he can coast in and get paid $4M/yr + to go through the motions like Bielema did.

What will happen will happen and there's nothing any of us really can do about it.  Just hope the folks making the decisions are sharp enough to find the right guy.
Yep.