Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jim Tressel: No More "Show Cause"

Started by Boston RedHogs, October 07, 2017, 10:40:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boston RedHogs

He's an accomplished coach (albeit somewhat removed) and the Buckeyes beat our a$$ after "tattoo-gate"....

He's currently at Youngstown State and past his "show-cause". Would he be interested in a return to coaching, and would he entertain The Hill? Would Razorback Nation accept a recycled Big 10 coach.....again??? Would Hogville accept another "non-southener"????

farmhawg

Do we have any good tattoo places in Fayetteville?
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Hoggiedawg

He didn't beat our ass.  I don't want his sorry azz at the UA.

Boston RedHogs

Quote from: Hoggiedawg on October 07, 2017, 10:42:18 pm
He didn't beat our ass.  I don't want his sorry azz at the UA.

Like I always told the dude in the other uniform..........

Scoreboard, baby......scoreboard

Rayzback

We can just put a sweater vest on CoachB,  call it a day.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

The Hawg Marshal

sickboy

ChicoHog

Tressel is a really good coach but I don't think he is a good fit for Hogs.  I don't think he will ever coach again. 

RazorbackToTheFuture

Quote from: Rayzback on October 07, 2017, 10:46:50 pm
We can just put a sweater vest on CoachB,  call it a day.

Shiiiieut you better start knitting now.  Might have it done by next year if you're fast.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Believe Tressel would be a better fit at Ole Miss.  We're trying to get rid of problems, not bring on more.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

East Clintwood

If we go old, recycled, I'd rather have Les than Tres.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

TNRazorbacker

Good coach bad fit. You'd think the last 5 years would be a lesson in this. I like the Mike Leach route. Doesn't have to be him but somebody like him is the best bet.

moses_007

NOPE, ABSOLUTELY NO MORE FREAKING B1G COACHES.  THE ONE HAVE HAS DESTROYED OUR PROGRAM............

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

ifghog

I still like Brohm at Purdue....thumped Minnesota

ChicoHog

Quote from: moses_007 on October 08, 2017, 03:38:13 am
NOPE, ABSOLUTELY NO MORE FREAKING B1G COACHES.  THE ONE HAVE HAS DESTROYED OUR PROGRAM............
So you would pass on Jeff Brohm?  James Franklin?  Jim Harbaugh?  Does not matter what conference they are in,  It matters what type of coach they are. 

theFlyingHog

While we're talking about past-their-prime coaches, why not see if Lou will come back? Maybe Jerrah would give coaching a shot! /s

Hogwild

oldgoat

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on October 08, 2017, 03:30:42 am
Good coach bad fit. You'd think the last 5 years would be a lesson in this. I like the Mike Leach route. Doesn't have to be him but somebody like him is the best bet.

+100 if he hasn't burned any bridges with TX H.S. coaches.
Hoglady: "Some things in life are only a big deal when you make them a big deal."