Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

40-0 UK shirt

Started by Pigonometry, April 05, 2015, 12:33:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigonometry

Baseball is simple, but never easy.

NLRHog92

Makes him look a little juvenile because he spoke out and said UK was going to lose to WV, and he got absolutely shut down. Not sure if this is considered a last laugh, but it's definitely a nice zinger and all of the rest of the world is smiling over this one!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: NLRHog92 on April 05, 2015, 12:39:56 am
Makes him look a little juvenile because he spoke out and said UK was going to lose to WV, and he got absolutely shut down. Not sure if this is considered a last laugh, but it's definitely a nice zinger and all of the rest of the world is smiling over this one!

Don't know if there was some sort of chest-thumping event that made him into a jerk when he said that or not........Assuming not, what in the heck did he say that was wrong?  You'd be better with him saying that UK was going to wipe the floor with them and that he'd prefer Huggins just forfeit?
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

NLRHog92

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on April 05, 2015, 12:43:00 am
Don't know if there was some sort of chest-thumping event that made him into a jerk when he said that or not........Assuming not, what in the heck did he say that was wrong?  You'd be better with him saying that UK was going to wipe the floor with them and that he'd prefer Huggins just forfeit?

No, not in the least. I'm just saying that it looks a little tacky. But I don't mind it one bit, I love it! Can't stand Kentucky and cheating Cal!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: NLRHog92 on April 05, 2015, 02:10:17 am
No, not in the least. I'm just saying that it looks a little tacky. But I don't mind it one bit, I love it! Can't stand Kentucky and cheating Cal!

I would say that the shirt thing, while funny, is a bit in poor taste.
Huggins is a bit of a hard butt from what I can tell.  Will be interesting to see if he has words over this.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Hoggish1

There's a guy here in KY with a 40-0 license plate.  LMAO

dsgreen

cosmodrum

April 05, 2015, 09:38:08 am #7 Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 09:40:42 pm by cosmodrum
It would be funnier if someone that didn't get it pushed in by KY posted it
Go away, batin'

dsgreen

Quote from: cosmodrum on April 05, 2015, 09:38:08 am
It would be funnier it someone that didn't get it pushed in by KY posted it

those people are too busy preparing to play for a national title.

Pigsfeat

While living in Romania, I found a shirt of Oakland Raiders winning the SB in a year that they did not win. So, it could happen! ;)
"You don't eat mayonnaise to be healthy!"
E. Neal

Thepigdoctor

cosmodrum

Quote from: dsgreen on April 05, 2015, 10:34:35 am
those people are too busy preparing to play for a national title.

"Exactamundo!" - Jules Winfield
Go away, batin'

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

The_Iceman

I hate to be a buzzkill on this thread, but I've been told from some missionaries that these free shirts they send overseas are terrible for those poor country's economies. You have people working hard to make clothes to sell, then all of a sudden boxes and boxes of free shirts show up and flood the market.

Point over: Back to slamming UK!

HawgnCorona

David slew Goliath!! That is what you get for being so presumptuous...you need to play all 40 games first.

That is all.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8