Started by CFB_Fanatic, April 04, 2015, 10:32:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CFB_Fanatic

jfred59

Hoggish1

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Phenomenal One

I was just wondering why there were no shots of Ashley Judd on sportscenter .... Maybe LucasOil stadium security wouldn't let her 'emotional support' dog into the arena for the game

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: Phenomenal One on April 05, 2015, 01:07:21 am
I was just wondering why there were no shots of Ashley Judd on sportscenter ....

Enjoy!  :razorback:

[vine]OlIPFait6hz[/vine]

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on April 05, 2015, 01:25:14 am
Enjoy!  :razorback:

[vine]OlIPFait6hz[/vine]

Am I missing something?   I only see a white page with a broken link description.
His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on April 05, 2015, 01:40:56 am
Am I missing something?   I only see a white page with a broken link description.

How are you viewing this? I see the vine video just fine on my Laptop using chrome and playing back on my iphone.

Here is the link, hope that helps.  :razorback:

https://vine.co/v/OlIPFait6hz

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on April 05, 2015, 01:46:45 am
How are you viewing this? I see the vine video just fine on my Laptop using chrome and playing back on my iphone.

Here is the link, hope that helps.  :razorback:

https://vine.co/v/OlIPFait6hz

Very strange.  Now it's showing fine.   Could be a Verizon 4G LTE thing earlier.
Thanks anyway though.  Much appreciated.
His response to me:

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on April 05, 2015, 02:58:21 am
Very strange.  Now it's showing fine.   Could be a Verizon 4G LTE thing earlier.
Thanks anyway though.  Much appreciated.

Copy that! +1  :razorback:

Hog_One_Stop