Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NBA Early Entry Draft List

Started by TexArkHogFan, April 03, 2015, 07:05:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TexArkHogFan

CBS posted a list of those who are going early and those who have indicated they are staying (Portis and Qualls is not on either list).  There are a total of 15 who have declared so far and that doesn't include any of the KY players or anybody else still playing in the Final Four.  That list will probably double after the Final Four.  In addition to the seniors graduating who have a shot at the NBA and all the European players who get drafted, somebody is probably going to be disappointed.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25130473/nba-draft-2015-early-entry-list-whos-staying-and-who-is-going 
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

Doug

As much as I loved covering the kid, I'm really saddened that RJ Hunter declared early. I was really hoping he'd return for his senior season and get his degree. With the tie-ins to coaching that he's got, he's going to need a fallback once he's no longer playing.

He's got a LOT of raw talent, and yeah, he's gonna be absolutely huge in the NBA... but it's raw talent. Still not quite as refined as I would like him to be.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)