Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tri Focal/Bi focal

Started by OTTER, April 30, 2013, 10:44:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OTTER

No, this has nothing to do with sex!  I wear tri focal glasses.  When I shoot from the tactical stance I use when firing my pistol, I really have to cock my head back to make sure my sight picture is clear.(sights clear, target less so) This gets to be a real pain in the, errr, neck and after firing, takes more time to get back on target.  Does anyone know if they can craft the lenses to correct the problem?  If so, how do you tell them what you need so they know where to line out the lense?  I shoot accurately, but it gets very tiring after 75 to 100 rounds, and my neck feels it for a couple of days after shooting.  Any help would be appreciated.
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

DeltaBoy

Go and have a visit with the Eye Dr. Now days they can do just about anything.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.