FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

Sivad

TNhawgfan

Calloway name drops a coach most of us want gone hmmm
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

razorbackfanatic

Timfromlittlerockhog

Give this defense a secondary with talent like CC and we are going to start shutting people down !!! Good day to be a Hog.  :razorback:

TexasRazorback

BOOOOOOOOOOM. Calloway's a Hog  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Timfromlittlerockhog

I knew when he said being a dog on the defense he was coming here. There was too much Arkansas talk in that speech. Being taken care of after and all that... I knew it.  :razorback:

Piggfoot

February 01, 2017, 10:41:31 am #58 Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 10:56:11 am by Piggfoot
Quote from: TebowHater on February 01, 2017, 10:32:36 am
I remember when this board bashed this kid for wanting to go to Colorado to smoke weed. Guess that wasn't why he didn't pick us...
This board is full of senseless people.  I won't call them idiots. In my opinion sites like this and twitter probably do more harm than good for recruiting. It's a shame this is not a pay site that can be censored prior to posting.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Timfromlittlerockhog

Quote from: Piggfoot on February 01, 2017, 10:41:31 am
This board is full of senseless people.  I won't call them idiots. In my opinion sites like this and twitter probably does more harm than good for recruiting. It's a shame this is not a pay site that can be censored prior to posting.

No need to go that far. Sometimes you just have to take the good with the bad. This site give access to true fanatics. We are going to have our disagreements and thats fine. Although I do agree that any time a player or recruit is bashed the poster should be given a time-out at the very least. These young men provide us with countless hours of entertainment. Bashing them is foolish.

Soooie21

Quote from: TexasRazorback on February 01, 2017, 10:39:00 am
Alright Mr. D...your turn..

Dropkick

Quote from: TexasRazorback on February 01, 2017, 10:39:00 am
I worried till it was official.

Soooie21

Timfromlittlerockhog

Quote from: Soooie21 on February 01, 2017, 05:04:13 pm
So where did Daniels go..

Nebraska..I have no idea why they said he was considering us.. ESPN had some troubles today. But there's a lot to keep up with so its understandable.