Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 first commitment

Started by Huds_HawgTide, January 29, 2016, 10:33:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Huds_HawgTide

Munson, OLB from Guidry and Fulton school says on twitter he is committing to hogs today
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Hollywood_HOGan45

Wildhog

Link?  Where are you seeing this?  Would be fantastic, if true.  God knows we need LB's.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

scooby21322

HogFanFromTheHills

Quote from: Wildhog on January 29, 2016, 10:35:35 am
Link?  Where are you seeing this?  Would be fantastic, if true.  God knows we need LB's.

It's all over Twitter.... Another kid from Rummel. We're laying a serious pipeline in Louisiana

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

jackflash

Arkansas first commit for 2017 comes from a LA kid

Huds_HawgTide

I'm in BFE...MY SCREENSHOT wouldn't upload
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

RazorPiggie

January 29, 2016, 10:41:08 am #9 Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 11:03:48 am by RazorPiggie
Toliver, Guidry, Munson.

Maybe Fulton isn't far behind??

Huds_HawgTide

tommy boy

Huds_HawgTide

tommy boy

Wildhog

Quote from: HogFanFromTheHills on January 29, 2016, 10:39:54 am
It's all over Twitter.... Another kid from Rummel. We're laying a serious pipeline in Louisiana

Yeah I see it now.  Awesome!  WPS!
1909/1964/1965/1977

hawgwild child

Quote from: Wildhog on January 29, 2016, 10:35:35 am

Don't have a link but he tweeted it personally

Huds_HawgTide

tommy boy

MojoHog

Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

Huds_HawgTide

tommy boy

Huds_HawgTide

I tried sending ten minutes ago wouldn't work out here on the lake
tommy boy

Woopig69

DCimport

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on January 29, 2016, 10:42:30 am
Dawayne Eugene too I think
You are correct
Click on this link and have the F5 button handy>>>> https://twitter.com/ArRecruitingGuy

ChiTown27

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on January 29, 2016, 10:33:12 am
Munson, OLB from Guidry and Fulton school says on twitter he is committing to hogs today

Wow. That MIGHT help us out with Fulton even more. Seems like that school loves our program! That speaks volumes for CBB and staff. And don't you know that has to eat at LSU like nothing else? This is a legit pipeline now.
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

PorkRinds

Kid is a stud.  Michael Smith is becoming my favorite coach on staff.  With the way his guys played last year, and the recruiting job he's done, we need to lock him down and give him the AHC title that Pittman had.  Dude is flat out doing work!

Deep Shoat

And THAT is what today's OLB looks like,  That kid closes FAST.
All Gas, No Brakes!

Amityvillehogger

Let's go ahead and get Fulton and call it a clean sweep!
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Wildhog

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 29, 2016, 10:48:06 am
Kid is a stud.  Michael Smith is becoming my favorite coach on staff.  With the way his guys played last year, and the recruiting job he's done, we need to lock him down and give him the AHC title that Pittman had.  Dude is flat out doing work!

He's absolutely killing it.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Music City Hog

PorkRinds

Quote from: Wildhog on January 29, 2016, 10:47:00 am
He's absolutely killing it.

No kidding.  His connections in LA are finally starting to make a huge difference.  This Rummel connection is insane.  They put out defensive players like crazy, which we seriously need!

navyhog24

We're gonna have a whole LA linebacking corps soon and maybe even defense

Huds_HawgTide

Give Smith a raise and toughest non-compete clause possible NOW!!!!
tommy boy

presidenthog

I already follow the kid on twitter. he has been all arkansas for some time now. rummel kids grow up wanting to be hogs!!

greenEGnHAWGS

Awesome news! Welcome to the family Grant!
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

fullfan

Terrific News and hope this one makes it all the way to national signing day 2017 because his recruitment is going to blow up over the summer and next fall.    Super prospect and need quality LBers. :razorback:

yraciv

I'm loving this Rummel pipeline. Just realized Kristian's older brother was in the same SR class as Tolliver & Eugene, so I'm guessing he knows all our guys pretty well.

Richard Davenport

Hold on. Trying to confirm. Nothing yet.

RaisinHog

That kid looks freaking great closes really well

hawgwild child

Are we not looking at a 2017 safety from Rummell as well?  Don't know if he has an offer but couldn't hurt things if he does get one

longpig

Hopefully our popularity at Rummel keeps catching on in the rest of the Catholic League. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Don't be scared, be smart.

scooby21322

Quote from: yraciv on January 29, 2016, 10:54:50 am
I'm loving this Rummel pipeline. Just realized Kristian's older brother was in the same SR class as Tolliver & Eugene, so I'm guessing he knows all our guys pretty well.

Does his older brother play somewhere?

Music City Hog

Quote from: hawgwild child on January 29, 2016, 10:55:42 am
Are we not looking at a 2017 safety from Rummell as well?  Don't know if he has an offer but couldn't hurt things if he does get one

Same kid I believe

PorkRinds

Id be shocked if we didn't accept this kid's commitment.

presidenthog

Quote from: hawgwild child on January 29, 2016, 10:55:42 am
I think I'm following like 3 rummel kids for 2017 and beyond on twitter. I know 2 have offers, the 3rd I believe wants an arkansas offer. rummel is a hog school.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 29, 2016, 11:01:00 am
Id be shocked if we didn't accept this kid's commitment.

He's got an offer according to 24/7. We haven't offered that many guys so the coaching staff must really like him. PLUS this has to help with Fulton. Being able to have 4 or 5 Rummel kids on the field at the same time could be cool.

Huds_HawgTide

At least 2 with an offer can't remember his name
tommy boy

Richard Davenport

TDHawgs

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 29, 2016, 11:07:17 am
Looks official.
Think I may get some okra and put together some duck gumbo to celebrate this pipeline!

RaisinHog

Huds_HawgTide

tommy boy