Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Philadelphia Area Fans Out There???

Started by PAHawg, September 02, 2008, 09:06:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PAHawg

Just wondering if any Philly area fans are going to watch the game this weekend with other Hog fans in the area?

jslat

Just checking the water to see if any Hog gans are in the city of "Brotherly Love". Doubt it, but thought I'd check

jslat

I live in Philly, am from LR, and went to the UofA. I'm a huge Hog fan, and can't wait until the Florida game! I see you posted this in Sep of 08, now that it is Oct of 2009, I think this is a little late to post, oh well. GO HOGS!!

thekid

jslat

You coming into Philly to watch the game? I was thinking of going to a bar (maybe Fox and the Hound). It would be cool to have other fellow ArKANSAS supporters there. GO HOGS!!

thekid

I very rarely go into the city (except for business).
I'm working up until gametime Saturday then I have to take care of the lunatics (1 year old and 6 year old).
Maybe the USC-E game if its at night... or LSU.
I take it you are downtown.

jslat

Yep. I live in S. Philly. Sounds like you have your hands full! Good luck with that. Yeah, I'm going to watch every game that is televised (which is looking good Right now since most are on TV) so if you are ever interested in coming to the city for a game, I'm down

thekid

South Philly... My buddy's family used to own The Oregon Bar where I spent mu high school years drinking at.
Tony Luke's, The Cuckoo's Nest, Phil's, Dalli's... good stuff.

I have to ask what brought you up here?

jslat

thekid