Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Staff and photos of Recruits are AWESOME!

Started by Mr. Porkleone, February 26, 2018, 07:27:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Porkleone

I'm loving seeing the tweets and photos of this staff with recruits in full dress. Some of these kids are huge! And make coach look tiny. Never saw this with last staff and am pumped about recruiting more than ever. This staff has PASSION!

zane

Don't tell some of the old folks around here that 75% of the recruits are in the anthracite unis....
RIP LSUfan

Pig in the Pokey

February 26, 2018, 09:12:34 am #2 Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 11:30:40 am by Pig in the Pokey
Quote from: zane on February 26, 2018, 07:44:45 am
Don't tell some of the old folks around here that 75% of the recruits are in the anthracite unis....
who cares what they think? They fed their kids soap for saying naughty words and now they act surprised that kids eat tide pods. That old generation is whacked out, man.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

The_Boot_stops_here

It does seem like they're having a lot of fun.  Danny West tweeted this morning about how this staff is allowing the prospects more time to try out the different uni combos and to take the cool pics we're seeing them post.  This is something the guys really enjoy and just another little thing that will hopefully help make a difference.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on February 26, 2018, 09:12:34 am
who cares what they think? They fed their kids soap for saying naughty words and now they acy surprised that kids eat tide pods. That old generation is whacked out, man.

What a dumb analogy....but, I agree it only matters if the prospects like them

presidenthog

who cares what they think? They fed their kids soap for saying naughty words and now they acy surprised that kids eat tide pods. That old generation is whacked out, man.

I laughed

onebadrubi

I feel comfortable saying the kids that ate tide pods never had their mouths washed out with soap...  I'd bet on that actually. 

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 26, 2018, 10:31:49 am
I feel comfortable saying the kids that ate tide pods never had their mouths washed out with soap...  I'd bet on that actually.
way to ruin a reasonably funny joke, man!  ;)
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

onebadrubi

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on February 26, 2018, 11:31:28 am
way to ruin a reasonably funny joke, man!  ;)

haha well I remember getting my mouth washed out with soap. 

Athog

who cares what they think? They fed their kids soap for saying naughty words and now they act surprised that kids eat tide pods. That old generation is whacked out, man.

LOL ..yeah that is what happened! Keep smoking it and it will reveal the future!

lumphog

Quote from: Athog on February 26, 2018, 12:24:28 pm
LOL ..yeah that is what happened! Keep smoking it and it will reveal the future!
YES . . . Yes it will

Next1_04

I like this use of the Cowboys Replica Helmet in this Combo

AirWarren

Again. Don't think you need to be giving anyone any "advice on discipline".

NoogaHog

Quote from: Next1_04 on February 26, 2018, 01:49:35 pm
I like this use of the Cowboys Replica Helmet in this Combo

Still interested to see how the Cowboys jersey would look with a red helmet and white pants.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"