Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 4 THREAD: #2 Arkansas (3-0, 0-0 SEC) vs #26 Arizona (3-0, 0-0 Pac 12)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, February 19, 2018, 06:46:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

JHicks3636

Arizona's pitcher tonight
Randy Labaut,  LH,  Sophomore
In 2017 made 18 appearances with a 4.55 era, 1-2 record, struck out 23 in 31 2/3 innings
In 2018, he appeared in two of Arizona's wins over Bryant. In one game pitched 1/3 inning and 1 inning in the other. He faced 6 batters and gave up 3 hits although he gave up no runs, walked 1, struck out 1

neilj17

Someone help us direct tv people out. Sir-pigs-a-lot said something about getting a vpn app? Then what?

King

Quote from: JHicks3636 on February 21, 2018, 08:05:48 pm
Arizona's pitcher tonight
Randy Labaut,  LH,  Sophomore
In 2017 made 18 appearances with a 4.55 era, 1-2 record, struck out 23 in 31 2/3 innings
In 2018, he appeared in two of Arizona's wins over Bryant. In one game pitched 1/3 inning and 1 inning in the other. He faced 6 batters and gave up 3 hits although he gave up no runs, walked 1, struck out 1

Do they not have someone better to throw at us?

bodycounTT

Quote from: neilj17 on February 21, 2018, 08:12:00 pm
Someone help us direct tv people out. Sir-pigs-a-lot said something about getting a vpn app? Then what?

That or someone sit behind home plate and Facebook Live the event..

dotnet

Quote from: bodycounTT on February 21, 2018, 08:15:25 pm
That or someone sit behind home plate and Facebook Live the event..

Maybe someone who gets it on tv can periscope the whole thing

TebowHater

Quote from: dotnet on February 21, 2018, 08:17:58 pm
Maybe someone who gets it on tv can periscope the whole thing

That would totally work, anyone could periscope it or even YouTube live stream it, but unfortunately I think the board doesn't allow it (for legal reasons).

AHiD

Quote from: TebowHater on February 21, 2018, 08:20:23 pm
That would totally work, anyone could periscope it or even YouTube live stream it, but unfortunately I think the board doesn't allow it (for legal reasons).

darn
My name...is Jerruh

JHicks3636

Quote from: King on February 21, 2018, 08:13:18 pm
Do they not have someone better to throw at us?
Maybe he is one of those junk throwing left-handers that gives us fits.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: TebowHater on February 21, 2018, 08:20:23 pm

That's what personal messages are for..... That being said, if anyone happens to find a live stream, feel free to message me.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

King

Quote from: JHicks3636 on February 21, 2018, 08:23:54 pm
Maybe he is one of those junk throwing left-handers that gives us fits.

Willing to believe that, I mostly wondered if they were giving up on trying to grab a win from the #4 team in the country or if their pitching staff is that thin.

swineology

TebowHater

Quote from: HogFansReunited on February 21, 2018, 08:25:42 pm
That's what personal messages are for..... That being said, if anyone happens to find a live stream, feel free to message me.

Seconded! We had people at Drake Field watching planes land in November for football, surely we can get someone with a stream to message  ;D

Scott7703

Quote from: neilj17 on February 21, 2018, 08:12:00 pm

No watch ESPN tonight?

osumed14

Please include me on a private message if find a way to watch it as well!!  I have been searching through that yurview website and sure can't find how to watch it through there that was that coxtv link on ways to watch.

neilj17

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 21, 2018, 01:46:52 pm
So, last year for the Frisco tourney....we had this problem. I've got a solution that worked for me last year.

1. Download a free vpn from the app store or Google play. Put in your location as somewhere in the cox footprint. Watch the game

More info would be much appreciated, really hoping I can find a way to watch the game.

JHicks3636

A note on fielding. Arkansas made 3 errors in the first series for a .970 fielding percentage. Arizona did not commit an error in its first series and is presently a perfect 1.000. On the base paths, we are 2-2 in steal attempts and Arizona is 1-4.

DeltaHog66

mrs. hawgndodge

MissippHog

howie76

tennesseehogwild

PM me as well please. It is my Birthday and really wanna see this game

JHicks3636

Due up in the 1st for the visiting Arkansas Razorbacks (although a neutral site game)

1. Biggers       .444
2. Fletcher      .308, tied with 2 other Hogs for most doubles with 2
3. Cole           .600, leads the team in hits with 6, leads the team in runs scored with 6, leads the team in BB with 5, has one of our 2 stolen bases

howie76

BroyledNutts

Razorbacks#1

0               Top 1st                   0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Arkansas          |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
Arizona            |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

Quote from: JHicks3636 on February 21, 2018, 09:04:59 pm
Has the game started on TV?

Suppose to start now, Arizona is taking the field according to Razorback App.

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

Gonna have to reverse the Line Score, Arizona just ran out to the outfield.

THUNDER!

swineology

ucahogfan

I'm watching the game on CST.  Just about to throw the first pitch.

rightdp

If there actually is someone sending PM's with a a link, please send me one! Thanks!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

tennesseehogwild

Quote from: rightdp on February 21, 2018, 09:08:13 pm
If there actually is someone sending PM's with a a link, please send me one! Thanks!

I've not gotten anything yet...:(

Rod6275

Choose This Day Who you will Serve...As For Me...It  Is The Hogs !

neilj17

woodrow hog call

Quote from: rightdp on February 21, 2018, 09:08:13 pm

I would like one as well
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

bodycounTT

ricepig

TebowHater

If possible let's stop posting for streams and just appreciate/follow JHicks great work. I am not sure anyone has a stream anyway. If anyone has one, please just post yourself: "PM me."

JHicks3636

Biggers leads it off for the HOGS, flies out to CF on a 1-2 pitch

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

Knot2brite

It is odd not hearing any type of noise behind the radio broadcast....sounds like he is watching it on tv and telling us about it on the radio
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

JHicks3636

Cole gets down 0-1, flies out to center. Quick 1st inning

0-0 after 1/2