Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Mr. Davenport, or anyone in the know really.

Started by Hopeful Hog, February 07, 2018, 05:31:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hopeful Hog

What are our real chances of landing Dorian Gerald? I really want him on the "Real Hill" (looking at you Gooden). I don't wanna get my hopes up and ultimately be disappointed. So give it to me straight...

Dirty

rolyat_2008

Expect not to get him and you'll be thrilled if we do.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Dirty on February 07, 2018, 05:39:53 pm
Getting hopes up on a recruit. Seriously?

You've never been excited about a recruit? Seriously?
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Hopeful Hog

cardinalandwhite

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 07, 2018, 05:44:38 pm

What do you think this is? Some forum on recruiting?
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

lumphog

Flrazrback

Well DG was asking for Razorback love on Twitter, I followed him because you know how these guys are in this day and age.. He better sign the paper.. LOL

onebadrubi

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 07, 2018, 05:44:38 pm

It says something about someone here on a razorback forum that doesn't get excited if a good caliber recruit picks the hogs over other sec programs.  Because that's not a real fan and they are spending time on a razorback forum

HogginUp

Quote from: Hopeful Hog on February 07, 2018, 05:31:19 pm
What are our real chances of landing Dorian Gerald? I really want him on the "Real Hill" (looking at you Gooden). I don't wanna get my hopes up and ultimately be disappointed. So give it to me straight...
An Assistant told me that Dorian had narrowed it down to us and the Aggies. We'll find out tomorrow!

Richard Davenport

I said before his visit Arkansas had a legit shot. Nit saying he's coming but I never bought into it was between A&M and Fla  only. I thought it was all three.

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on February 08, 2018, 10:30:26 am
I said before his visit Arkansas had a legit shot. Nit saying he's coming but I never bought into it was between A&M and Fla  only. I thought it was all three.

Thank you sir for the response.

GA reddiehog

Quote from: HogginUp on February 08, 2018, 08:08:56 am
An Assistant told me that Dorian had narrowed it down to us and the Aggies. We'll find out tomorrow!
What type of assistant?  You think he may be looking for a large bag of C notes?  If so, he's going to be an Aggie!!!!!!!!!

Pudgepork

I can say that it's very likely that he will choose to be a Hawg

EverydayAllDay

Hawgphat

Our Razorback "D" has a brand new cog

For Dorian Gerald's a committed HOG

Woo!  Pig!    Sooie!!!!!

flagstaffhog

Ol' Davenport come up true yet again...

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!