Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 04:48:16 am

BERT SUPPORTERS?

Started by WalHog2018, November 18, 2017, 02:34:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WalHog2018

If you support BB, tell me why. Please look dumb on Hogville today.

Hoggiedawg

They're still around.  Defending his play calls till the end. 

scaldedhog

Quote from: WalHog2018 on November 18, 2017, 02:34:02 pm
Ok 1.  There is this way we ahhh never mind.
Make Arkansas Football great again

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

ipigsooie

I support the guy. Just not here. I think he was a bad for and wish him nothing but the best.

ipigsooie

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 18, 2017, 02:37:41 pm
I support the guy. Just not here. I think he was a bad for and wish him nothing but the best.
Fit

mhsbc59

Hey captin obvious is obvious
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

PORKULATOR

up your crotch with that Bert crap loser.
I want him fired as much as anyone, but call a man by his lest you're just a little boy.
Are you a wee little boy?
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

The_Bionic_Pig

You tellem wallhog ....all those times this topic hasn't actually influenced a response from those being called out, but this time it's gonna work.

I believe in you buddy
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

PORKULATOR

If you're out there doing the Bert crap you are no better than his coaching.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

AFWarrior83

I really wanted him to succeed here, but he's proven to be a failure here.

#bringgushome
Hogville member since 2005.

Sweet Feet

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 18, 2017, 02:38:17 pm
I want him fired as much as anyone, but call a man by his lest you're just a little boy.

Gets mad at person calling another man out of his name

Calls person out of his name.

You can't script this....

wildhogman

This thread should be on wiki for "meaning of eating their own".  Who cares. The man is gone. Yes I supported him beause it meant the "HOGS" were doing good.  I sure as heck aint gonna hope he fails just so we can get (insert name) as coach.  Just like I wil suppor the next coach because he is the HOGS coach. 
some people are just pathetic

WalHog2018

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on November 18, 2017, 02:38:59 pm
You tellem wallhog ....all those times this topic hasn't actually influenced a response from those being called out, but this time it's gonna work.

I believe in you buddy
thanks man. That's what me and my friends are here to do. We actually want the program to succeed.

SlickWilly

At least with Bret we get 11am games so I can go ahead and start getting over my depression earlier in the day.

WalHog2018

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 18, 2017, 02:38:17 pm
yes.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: wildhogman on November 18, 2017, 02:39:51 pm
This thread should be on wiki for "meaning of eating their own".  Who cares. The man is gone. Yes I supported him beause it meant the "HOGS" were doing good.  I sure as heck aint gonna hope he fails just so we can get (insert name) as coach.  Just like I wil suppor the next coach because he is the HOGS coach. 
some people are just pathetic

Dude your missing out by not piling on every time someone starts a post.  No worries you'll probably get 500-600 more opportunities before the day is over.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

WalHog2018

Quote from: SlickWilly on November 18, 2017, 02:41:16 pm
At least with Bret we get 11am games so I can go ahead and start getting over my depression earlier in the day.
people who are sarcastic on this thread are so cool. Thanks for your support Slick Willy. At least you have guts.

WalHog2018

Trash this post cause you don't want people hearing the truth. Bret homers.