March 28, 2024, 12:05:55 pm

Athlete in trouble

Started by cypress rock, November 17, 2017, 06:01:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: hoglady on November 17, 2017, 06:17:33 pm
I think the drinking age should be 18.
I know many say they are too immature.
Well - we view them as mature enough to be responsible in a court of law for their actions, to purchase property, to go fight our wars. If they can do all those things - it's ridiculous that it's illegal for a 20 year old to purchase a drink.

I think it should be at 19 or out of high school.  Still many seniors that are 18 years old.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

bondhue

Quote from: PharmacistHog on November 17, 2017, 07:45:10 pm
Any idea how you could still buy beer in louisiana at 18 as late as the 90's?  Never understood that but didnt complain.
If they allowed drinking under age 21 they forfeited 10% of their federal highway building categorical grants.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

bondhue

Quote from: bondhue on November 17, 2017, 11:09:23 pm
If they allowed drinking under age 21 they forfeited 10% of their federal categorical grants for highway building.  5% the first year 10% every year thereafter..
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

EastexHawg

I was legal starting in September of my senior year of high school and throughout college.  Just about everyone in my senior class was legal.  There were 420 seniors and 1,400 in high school.  No one was killed or injured.  I don't even know of anyone who had a drunk driving wreck.  The only student who died was murdered.

snoblind

Quote from: majestic on November 17, 2017, 08:07:25 pm
That's too bad. I've been friends with Van since the old days at My Pleasure.

Been a long time since I've seen or heard My Pleasure mentioned.  Some great prime rib back in the day.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: factchecker on November 17, 2017, 06:08:37 pm
I swear our fans are idiots:

https://twitter.com/victoriapricetv/status/931652645177233413

https://twitter.com/victoriapricetv/status/931656215163260928

The BAR is in trouble not an athlete.

I saw tweets from that night prearrest talking about all the  🏈 Hogs being at Z and Cole buying shots for the bar etc.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.