Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boys and Girls - until this all shakes out

Started by Seebs, November 17, 2017, 12:24:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seebs

I would consider all commitments on shaky ground until the new regime is in place to firm things back up.

We've all been through this before and it is exciting times, not sad times.

I know we already knew all this, I'm just stating the obvious.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

jgphillips3

Not all.  Hell, we only have twelve slots and I believe about 6 of them would be Hogs no matter who the coach is.  However, yes, you would figure maybe half of the class will be volatile.

Bubba's Bruisers

Not concerned.  The class is a whole lot of average anyway.  I said before that I can't image the next coach not being able to at least match what we have now.

I know it's like sacrileges to say that, but whatever. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

oldhawg

This would have been a good year for there to have been an exceedingly strong group of recruits from the state of Arkansas that had some built in allegiance to the Razorbacks, similar to what Bobby Petrino encountered with his first class.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: oldhawg on November 17, 2017, 06:24:17 pm
This would have been a good year for there to have been an exceedingly strong group of recruits from the state of Arkansas that had some built in allegiance to the Razorbacks, similar to what Bobby Petrino encountered with his first class.

That's next year.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Athog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 17, 2017, 01:55:29 pm
Not all.  Hell, we only have twelve slots and I believe about 6 of them would be Hogs no matter who the coach is.  However, yes, you would figure maybe half of the class will be volatile.

Maybe not when they see how our fans support the team!!

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Seebs on November 17, 2017, 12:24:59 pm
I would consider all commitments on shaky ground until the new regime is in place to firm things back up.

We've all been through this before and it is exciting times, not sad times.

I know we already knew all this, I'm just stating the obvious.

I agree.  If we can sign our Coach in the 1st couple weeks of December and he is a HR coach who is an excellent recruiter maybe we can savage a decent Class this year.