Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 09:17:57 am

Politically Correct or not?

Started by harrisburghog, November 16, 2017, 10:05:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

harrisburghog

Will Steinmetz and crew attempt to do something some would say as being politically correct and say hire a woman as AD? Will they hire someone who has no ties to this area as was done with Jeff Long to stave off the GOBN? Given the current state of the program it seems to me it would wise to hire someone with AR and/or university connections or maybe a former player such as Kevin Scanlon. What are your thoughts Hogville?

woodrow hog call

Quote from: harrisburghog on November 16, 2017, 10:05:21 am
Will Steinmetz and crew attempt to do something some would say as being politically correct and say hire a woman as AD? Will they hire someone who has no ties to this area as was done with Jeff Long to stave off the GOBN? Given the current state of the program it seems to me it would wise to hire someone with AR and/or university connections or maybe a former player such as Kevin Scanlon. What are your thoughts Hogville?

Look at the actual job title and job description. Isn't it Vice Chancellor or something fancy like that? What are the requirements?

Somebody posted you had to have a PHD, don't know if that's true, but if so that narrows the field.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Seebs

Quote from: woodrow hog call on November 16, 2017, 10:10:21 am

Look at the actual job title and job description. Isn't it Vice Chancellor or something fancy like that? What are the requirements?

Somebody posted you had to have a PHD, don't know if that's true, but if so that narrows the field.

I posted that because it surprised me when I read it as a requirement .. I may be wrong, I just remember reading it
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

OtterHog

The last PC hire we made was Stan Heath. So I hope we use reason and logic this time, rather than emotion.

Seebs

Quote from: OtterHog™ on November 16, 2017, 10:12:25 am
The last PC hire we made was Stan Heath. So I hope we use reason and logic this time, rather than emotion.

Wasn't the Pelphrey hire for the ladies? He was a stunner.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

RME

Why can't the hiring body just hire the most qualified person who's the best fit for the position?

harrisburghog

Would the next AD have to be a vice chancellor?

OtterHog

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 16, 2017, 10:17:08 am
Why can't the hiring body just hire the most qualified person who's the best fit for the position?

Because this is Arkansas?

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: OtterHog™ on November 16, 2017, 10:21:04 am
Because this is Arkansas?

No.  Because the U.S. has become Millennial-Land.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

RME

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on November 16, 2017, 10:25:38 am
No.  Because the U.S. has become Millennial-Land.

Are millennials composing the majority of the hiring body? Will a millennial be hired to be our next AD?

Yawn.

rhames

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 16, 2017, 10:17:08 am

WE JUST GOT RID OF THAT LIBTARD WE CAN'T HAVE SOME WOMAN RUNNING THE SHOW

WHAT HAPPENS IF SHE GETS HER PERIOD. WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH CRANBERRY JUICE

MAYBE SHE CAN MAKE SOME SAMICHES
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

harrisburghog

Well this post was kicked to the trash can ppq!!!!!!

Hawgphat

Quote from: harrisburghog on November 16, 2017, 10:39:32 am
Well this post was kicked to the trash can ppq!!!!!!

And rightfully so.

NEXT!!!

DeltaBoy

She is qualified and nice looking!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.