Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early start time, bye week, and hot weather gives Hogs an edge

Started by The OTR, September 18, 2017, 08:02:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The OTR

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 20, 2017, 08:48:07 pm
And the weather should be just fine inside Jerry World.

Took a few days for anyone to call my hand on the weather.  Not shocked since this place isn't exactly over run with rocket scientists.

thebignasty

Quote from: Ward on September 20, 2017, 09:38:14 pm
Wait a minute...

Is this thread all a ruse?

Is it really a passive aggressive troll about who should be second team quarterback?

>:(

Uh oh.

Better enter debug mode.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on September 20, 2017, 08:42:01 pm
No.  License to squeal comes in here and gives his half baked opinion and disappears. 

I've never seen so much bellyaching and so many people giving up on this season.  I think we're gonna win a bunch of games started my Saturday. 

Just about the time everybody simmers down some nut case posts another article or another statement from some internet or tv windbag and fans the flames in here.

Anyone who posts in this thread needs to talk up the hogs and quit messing around with talking about how bad we are.

Here, here. I concur. I think all the rabble rousing and ballyhooing is over done. Time to move on to the next game and settle in for the upside. We also don't need one hit wonders coming in the thread trying to contradict the importance of the weather and game time like they are breaking some kind of live, local, late-breaking, lactating news.

Fact of the matter is the game time, hot weather, and bye week favors the Hogs regardless of what the naysayers try to promulgate in here. Sure, the stadium is domed. Yes, it has at least one thermostat. Do we think the average Aggie fan can just waltz around flipping the thermostats down in Jerry's house without getting cracked across the knuckles with a tire iron? Not likely. Advantage Hogs.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

thebignasty

Best I can figure most aggies get real uneasy indoors on account of the unfamiliarity,  so advantage hogs.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Ward on September 20, 2017, 09:57:40 pm
Plus one if I...

that's all the hints I can give, sorry

I'd like to note that the low wage earning, sweat lodge dwelling, OTR historians I manage have informed me that the Hogs are undefeated (4-0) when cud is brought into a thread during game week. Sure, the strict diet of mini thins, hot pockets, and 5 hour energy drinks I keep them on mixed with sleep deprivation has at times thrown off their accuracy but I have to believe this will favor the Hogs.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: Redhogs on September 19, 2017, 08:47:25 am
Isn't Jerry's World air conditioned and a constant 74 degrees.....seems i've heard that somewhere.

Exactly what I was thinking.....  LOL.  It won't be RAINING either!!!!
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on September 21, 2017, 07:55:21 pm
Exactly what I was thinking.....  LOL.  It won't be RAINING either!!!!

Good to see another poster on board the bandwagon. Advantage Hogs on the weather.

Martygit

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on September 20, 2017, 09:50:18 pm
Here, here. I concur. I think all the rabble rousing and ballyhooing is over done. Time to move on to the next game and settle in for the upside. We also don't need one hit wonders coming in the thread trying to contradict the importance of the weather and game time like they are breaking some kind of live, local, late-breaking, lactating news.

Fact of the matter is the game time, hot weather, and bye week favors the Hogs regardless of what the naysayers try to promulgate in here. Sure, the stadium is domed. Yes, it has at least one thermostat. Do we think the average Aggie fan can just waltz around flipping the thermostats down in Jerry's house without getting cracked across the knuckles with a tire iron? Not likely. Advantage Hogs.

First of all, it's "Hear, hear" you grammatically challenged flaming head - OTOH, I'm impressed by your use of "promulgate" - although if any Aggies are reading this, they'll probably report you for talking about sex on an otherwise PC message board
RIP OTR, REV