Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Many Years Has Bielema Set The Program Back?

Started by RazorbackAlways, September 17, 2017, 12:17:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

How Many Years Has Bielema Set The Program Back?

20 (21.3%)
9 (9.6%)
14 (14.9%)
16 (17%)
35 (37.2%)

Total Members Voted: 94

VirginiaHog

If the poll had 0, it would be overwhelmingly in the lead. CBP and his lieing to his boss set us back. We are pretty stable now. Just mediocre though. Time to get the wins.

HogimusMaximus

Michael_E_Davis

I don't know how many years Bielema set the program back,  but Petrino set it back a few years.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

doc53

If we go 3-9,how long will it take us to get to over 500 again?
I was THERE for the Pooch Kick

JaketheSnake

Quote from: doc53 on September 17, 2017, 10:34:54 pm
If we go 3-9,how long will it take us to get to over 500 again?
That takes us into the next rabbit hole of our seasons in the future.  Marty McFly may be able to get that info for you tho.

gawntrail

RagingHawgOn

hawganatic

There's no rational argument that can be made for Beliema "setting the program back." We've got a stable program with good to great facilities, no off the field drama, good kids that are graduating, no NCAA issues, etc...

He has provided this program with everything it needs to succeed, except for winning.  It's time to bring in a coach that can provide that last piece.

Maybe BB would make a better AD than a head football coach...

hogcard1964

I'm going with 4 - 6 simply because this era is a lot like the era right before Nutt signed on.  I will say this though, it shouldn't take the next coach more than 3 years to get us to the next level.  I think we'll remain mediocre to bad for awhile, but we could snap out of it a lot sooner.

...with the right choice of coach obviously.

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.