Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'll go ahead and call it - Les Miles

Started by BigE_23, September 17, 2017, 08:35:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: BigE_23 on September 17, 2017, 09:25:07 am
I think perhaps you should join the rest of us 2017. You're not funny even though you're trying so hard to be.

True, He's not nearly funny enough, but you're still killing me Brennan.!!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ChitownHawg

September 17, 2017, 11:09:23 pm #51 Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 11:28:25 pm by ChitownHawg
Quote from: BigE_23 on September 17, 2017, 09:03:06 pm
The lengths some of you will go to in an attempt to appear intelligent or funny are astounding.

I'm sure every time someone posts, the first thing you do check is their avatar for credibility. Cheers to you!

No it isn't the first. Remove your avatar and I would still come to the same conclusion. And you probably don't even know which part of your post I think is stupid. H ere is a clue that you think you know what motivates our AD. As if you have that capability.

Simply don't understand why people have to personalize their displeasure. Saying Long has failed or underperformed as AD is good enough. Same with CBB per Steef's post.

Do like PRJ and man up. Go to the Hill and call him out.

Cheers back at you.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Ā 

snoblind

Quote from: BigE_23 on September 17, 2017, 08:50:39 am
Not that I'm defending my hypothesis as the correct hire, I think it would be a disaster.

Having said that, the man did win a national championship...that's a far cry from "can't make it"

Danny Ford won a national championship.