Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RN SUCKS

Started by GunnerHawg70, September 12, 2017, 09:09:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GunnerHawg70

Whelp, as I suspected. We are now officially divided as Hog fans.  RN has been slamming CBB and his staff plus Social Media bashing players...This is now a sad state of affairs between Hog faithful and fair weather fans...Sorry to even post this 

jst01

I'm confused. Are you upset at Raz Nation or upset at ole Neil for calling out Hogville??

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: jst01 on September 12, 2017, 09:13:10 pm
I'm confused. Are you upset at Raz Nation or upset at ole Neil for calling out Hogville??
Both...Just because we discuss actual facts about football and all they do is social media shaming, bullying or whatever you call it is pathetic, juvenile and immature...Real Hog Fans discuss issues, injuries, game play, statistics, etc...to find out what we believe is good or wrong with the boys...

ShadowHawg

Was that Neiland Bobb whining or Hognation?

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: ShadowHawg on September 12, 2017, 09:18:44 pm
Was that Neiland Bobb whining or Hognation?
It's a total sh*t show on RN right now...pathetic

hoglady

Heard that same crap when the natives got restless with Nutt.
You weren't a TRUE Hog fan if wanted Nutt gone, real fans supported the team win or lose and didn't complain.
I don't think anyone on here doesn't support the team - doesn't mean you have to be happy with the Head Hog and his staff.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: hoglady on September 12, 2017, 09:21:22 pm
Heard that same crap when the natives got restless with Nutt.
You weren't a TRUE Hog fan if wanted Nutt gone, real fans supported the team win or lose and didn't complain.
I don't think anyone on here doesn't support the team - doesn't mean you have to be happy with the Head Hog and his staff.
I can agree 100% to this...No need for name calling and personally attacking coaches and players...stick to game criticism and not make it about bullsh*t bullying hiding behind a dang keyboard...

The OTR

I'm ready to head over there right now.  I mean it.  Right ####### now!

VirginiaHog

I hate losing more because of all the whining on this website than the loss itself. We have student athletes playing a game. And a bunch of supposedly grown men and women going to hogville and making fools of themselves. I really appreciate Wilson's posts this year. It's ok to be sad or even frustrated with the product on the field. Especially if you are financially invested. (I am). But goodness, if you can't take it quit watching. Otherwise, quit the crying. By all means, discuss the game,  but remember, these are Games.

Kevin

Glad the participation crowd has shown up. We all get a trophy & ice cream regardless of results.

I will not bash players but I will get after those making millions of dollars to a job. 

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

buldozer

If the games were free and open to the public on a first come first serve basis then fans would have no reason to gripe or criticize the coaching staff and administration..... but until that happens, the fans who are paying millions of dollars for a decent football team have every right to provide input to those coaches and administrators whose salary they are paying

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: buldozer on September 13, 2017, 06:41:33 am
If the games were free and open to the public on a first come first serve basis then fans would have no reason to gripe or criticize the coaching staff and administration..... but until that happens, the fans who are paying millions of dollars for a decent football team have every right to provide input to those coaches and administrators whose salary they are paying

Except fans that never go to games aren't paying millions. They sit at home and watch on TV for FREE and there is nothing wrong with that if that'd all they can do because of a few reasons. Just because someone might work for NASA or pays taxes that supports it doesn't mean they have the right to say when they should launch a rocket. Just because someone does financially support the program doesn't give them the right to tell them how to run it either. IF they don't like how the program is being run enough then don't donate, buy tickets or watch on TV. Fans that don't donate and buy season tickets only pays a small fraction of the coaches salary via the school. MOST of a coaches salary is paid outside the confines of the school administration.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Redhogs

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on September 13, 2017, 06:49:03 am
Except fans that never go to games aren't paying millions. They sit at home and watch on TV for FREE and there is nothing wrong with that if that'd all they can do because of a few reasons. Just because someone might work for NASA or pays taxes that supports it doesn't mean they have the right to say when they should launch a rocket. Just because someone does financially support the program doesn't give them the right to tell them how to run it either. IF they don't like how the program is being run enough then don't donate, buy tickets or watch on TV. Fans that don't donate and buy season tickets only pays a small fraction of the coaches salary via the school. MOST of a coaches salary is paid outside the confines of the school administration.
Except taxes are forced confiscation, spending $ in any form on the football program is a personal choice. So yes, withholding your money from football in various ways can have a real effect, and depending on the degree effects the time it takes to get results. large amount of SEC money can and will also slow down the process. And then there is just pure fan pressure which is what did in HDN. That said, if Long has his way CBB will be here as long as he is, unless the stadium becomes half empty and other pressures become to much to bare....which won't happen unless we see a 3-4-5 game winning season....bottom line, we are going to be a lower tier SEC team for the foreseeable future because just too many people are willing to except and make excuses for failure from the leaders of the program to the fans..IMO.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

DeltaBoy

I still holding the rope but someone on the other end cut the rope and they are now adrift.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogcard1964

One group likes to lose.  The other doesn't.

buldozer

Except fans that never go to games aren't paying millions.

Yes they are. You need to look up the revenue stream from TV contracts.... It is in the millions! Boosters have a right to have a say as far as when the program is not on the right track and right now it is not on the right track!

You are correct in that the fans don't have a right to call plays but when the program is headed in the wrong direction nothing except fans demanding a new direction can change it. Administrators and coaches would always get their salary no matter the health of the program if it were not for the fans. Period.

#1Fan

Quote from: Kevin on September 13, 2017, 06:18:35 am
Glad the participation crowd has shown up. We all get a trophy & ice cream regardless of results.

I will not bash players but I will get after those making millions of dollars to a job.
At least you have higher standards than the HC.

Jean-Luc Pigard

Breaking news:  People post things onto the internet.

Why people let what others post onto the internet bother them, especially people they don't know and will never meet, always confuses me.

Want to support your team?  Do it!  Tired of reading the complaining?  Don't go where you know people are going to complain!  Can't handle people having different opinions than you?  Probably shouldn't go onto the internet then.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: #1Fan on September 13, 2017, 08:24:44 am
At least you have higher standards than the HC.

Exactly.  When CBB called out Cole Hedlund publicly...that was the last straw for me.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

DeltaBoy

So if I can't afford to go to the games I'm not a REAL FAN! Bull Hockey!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.