Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 09:12:49 am

Dead serious FOIA request

Started by NorthDallas40, September 11, 2017, 04:30:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthDallas40

The purpose is not to look for a girl friend or anything like that. I'd like to FOIA records from the UofA to see if the Athletic Department and other UofA employees are intentionally posting here. I'm actually convinced they are posing here as everyday fans. There is really no other reason that would support some of the over-the-top you are not a fan unless you are 100% positive, Kevin Bacon at the end of Animal House delusional.

HamIAm

Do you make your own tin foil hats or buy them  pre-made?

Tusks

Quote from: NorthDallas40 on September 11, 2017, 04:30:26 pm
The purpose is not to look for a girl friend or anything like that. I'd like to FOIA records from the UofA to see if the Athletic Department and other UofA employees are intentionally posting here. I'm actually convinced they are posing here as everyday fans. There is really no other reason that would support some of the over-the-top you are not a fan unless you are 100% positive, Kevin Bacon at the end of Animal House delusional.

Oh hell yes there's some posting here.  Some are probably close the BB and wanting to show support, but to think its all just random fans i think is naive
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

PorkRinds

My guess is you want someone else to do it for you. #alltalk

RazorPiggie

The Boar War

When the person handling your FOIA request acts like you're an idiot it's only because they're "in on it".

NorthDallas40

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 11, 2017, 04:52:43 pm
If you are offering, I am accepting. Thanks!

Boog41

Most in the athletic department have never even heard of Hogville.

factchecker

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 11, 2017, 04:52:43 pm

A ton of all bitch but no buy-out in our fanbase.

Some of the biggest complainers do so while sitting on their ass wanting others to get the job done.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

ZERO

Quote from: Boog41 on September 11, 2017, 05:31:26 pm
Most in the athletic department have never even heard of Hogville.

Hogville is directly tied with journalists and the news at this point. We have one of the more active CFB fan boards for a single team around the net. Especially considering our state population and general level of play.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Wildhog

Do you think some are unintentionally posting here?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Dark Helmet Hog

I have no doubt that the University has people that monitor and post on several forms of social media. So what?

Boog41

Quote from: ZERO on September 11, 2017, 05:37:46 pm
Hogville is directly tied with journalists and the news at this point. We have one of the more active CFB fan boards for a single team around the net. Especially considering our state population and general level of play.

Don't disagree with you, but the OP mentions athletic department employees... not journalists or media.

SemperFi

I believe in my heart of hearts that it must be PorkRinds. He's a real scoundrel and must be the mole.

I wouldn't waste my time with this. I'm sure that there are those that have never been within a 100 yards of CBB that blindly follow him and post here regularly. Sadly, I used to be one of them.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Really so what if they are.  I am not sure that you could demand the names of posters on here through FOIA.  Maybe you could.  Getting them might be difficult.

On the other hand, Boog 41 mentioned its unlikely most of the athletic department don't even know about Hogville.  That seems highly unlikely to me, however, after viewing their work product maybe they really are that slooooooow.

longpig

Any Russians been seen coming and going from Jeffrey's office?
Don't be scared, be smart.

Augustus

I, for one, can't imagine why on Earth... Hogville has the national reputation that it does.

ricepig

livevanguy

Quote from: ricepig on September 11, 2017, 05:53:45 pm
Nyet
По-моему ББ хороший человек, но плохой тренер американским футбол спортсменов.
Call'n the hogs from the Pacific Northwest

thebignasty

Quote from: Wildhog on September 11, 2017, 05:38:59 pm

I immediately thought of Walt. I could see him thinking this is actually a model train enthusiast site or some darn.

The Hawg Marshal

Who cares if they do? But they don't.

hobhog

I think it's the government trying to get in your head. And opposing SEC school fans trying to make us look like losers melting down after an early loss to a top 20 team. If you hear your phone clicking hang up!

ricepig

Quote from: livevanguy on September 11, 2017, 08:40:02 pm
По-моему ББ хороший человек, но плохой тренер американским футбол спортсменов.

BP a bad coach?

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

SPAL

Bill cower was seen at powerhouse.....something is happening

thebignasty

What color is the grudes tie, tonight?

theFlyingHog

What is more likely is that certain posters are either encouraged to stir ish up or certain accounts are alters used by admin to stir ish up. Drive posts/view counts

factchecker

Quote from: theFlyingHog on September 11, 2017, 09:10:22 pm
What is more likely is that certain posters are either encouraged to stir ish up or certain accounts are alters used by admin to stir ish up. Drive posts/view counts

I know for a fact that there are jonesboro tech fans who come here to stir ish up.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

WizardofhOgZ

Marshfieldhog

Pretty sure Jeff Long has had staffers in the past pose on here, note how many come out and say Jeff will never get fired but you don't see near as many sticking up for CBB.

ShadowHawg

I know for a fact that there are companies that "defend" online reputations for a fee that do exactly what a lot of you believe is paranoid thinking. Some companies do have their own employees who do these things.

The U of A would have to be insane to do it, though. An agent controlling the narrative around their client wouldn't be.

snoblind

Pretty sure this goes right over his head.

hobhog

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on September 11, 2017, 09:20:50 pm
Pretty sure Jeff Long has had staffers in the past pose on here, note how many come out and say Jeff will never get fired but you don't see near as many sticking up for CBB.

Long will never get fired.

I will wait for my check as promised.

PonderinHog

If Hogville was a grocery store, would they be called mystery shoppers ???

PorkRinds

They're doing it on purpose!

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

gchamblee

ChitownHawg

Speaking of delusional.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ADavisTheGOAT

There's more of them on these message boards than you think.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Hogfan991 on September 12, 2017, 12:59:27 am

Why is that? Because someone still believes in the team? Because they are an optimist?

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ricepig

Quote from: Hogfan991 on September 12, 2017, 12:59:27 am

So, which posters are they?

riccoar

hogatheart

Yeah man !! It's HOGVILLE against the ESTABLISHMENT MAN!! (toke toke) Only CBB rebels post here dude!! No OTHER opinions allowed!!   Lol

Athog

Chill brother! There is not a commie behind every tree! Some people have things in perspective!