Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Year 5 should have a better product on the field.

Started by MrKlem10, September 09, 2017, 04:03:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MrKlem10

I'm  Hog fan, but with the amount of money they are making up there, huge buy out, and expanding the stadium...they really should have a better product. 

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

East Clintwood

Quote from: TNhawgfan on September 09, 2017, 04:06:47 pm
Yep, 10 year rebuild

After year 10, we'll still be winning 6 or 7 games a year, mostly non-conference.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Torqued pork

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 09, 2017, 04:05:21 pm
Be patient, this is a rebuilding year.

Like HDN we had a Cloud and we need a Fresh 3 year Pass.

I really wonder if he just can't recruit to Ark like he did at Whiskey.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

mizzouman

DeltaBoy

Quote from: mizzouman on September 13, 2017, 09:54:54 am
Are you talking the program or the stadium?  :)

After reading what the TCU fans said about the Stadium BOTH!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

Rudy Baylor

I'm so tired of waiting

I bet someone comes with a "wait until next year" thread that ends up in this Trash Can

DeltaBoy

DeltaBoy

Well we will see what happens this weekend.

Dropkick

I have become apathetic which I believe is much worse than pissed off. I was not even looking forward to the season starting this year. I have grown tired of the annual mediocrity.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Dropkick on September 21, 2017, 03:07:59 pm
I have become apathetic which I believe is much worse than pissed off. I was not even looking forward to the season starting this year. I have grown tired of the annual mediocrity.

I got that way with Nutt I even stopped watching the games the last 2 years he was here. I just looked up the box scores on ESPN or here.