Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Update on Rafe Peavey at SMU

Started by WizardofhOgZ, August 24, 2017, 10:53:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

Quote from: tusked on August 24, 2017, 03:59:16 pm
I asked in another thread as well, but why did Sykes leave?  He played as FR it seems like and looked promising.

wanted to be closer to home -

He came from Houston - now in Lubbock ?? Not much closer
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

bennyl08

Quote from: tusked on August 24, 2017, 03:59:16 pm
I asked in another thread as well, but why did Sykes leave?  He played as FR it seems like and looked promising.

Coaching changes almost always lead to a certain amount of transfers. Otha Peters was freshmen all sec here before transferring. It isn't always just about playing time and talent.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bphi11ips

Was wondering about Peavey.  Thanks for the update.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

twistitup

Quote from: bennyl08 on August 24, 2017, 04:06:47 pm
Coaching changes almost always lead to a certain amount of transfers. Otha Peters was freshmen all sec here before transferring. It isn't always just about playing time and talent.

Otha now in the NFL - Seattle Seahawks'

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/undrafted-free-agent-tracker-seahawks-reportedly-sign-west-virginia-qb-skyler-howard/
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

snoblind

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on August 24, 2017, 11:38:56 am
Because the OP is popular here, and has a bunch of stars.  If it was a regular poster, it would have been deleted or moved within the hour.  There are a lot of double standards here.  I have posted topics that were deleted,  only to see the exact same thing posted by a starred OP,  and it remains. 

The mods don't just like you.  It's personal.  Sorry, man.

wildhogman

greenEGnHAWGS

Rafe entered the game in the forth and went 3/3 for 110 yards and a TD.

The starter was Hicks who went 9/19 for 112 yards and 2 TDs.

It was trash time but Rafe actually looked pretty good. Very elusive and good running instincts. Hope he gets a chance to lead the 1s at some point.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

HardingHog