Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bumper Pool is a hog!!!

Started by Hogopolis, August 13, 2017, 11:54:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogopolis

Arkansas beat out Auburn, Alabama and Texas A&M for his commitment.   4 star linebacker. 

https://youtu.be/bsbfuSLXwLE

Hogopolis

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Seebs

This is  huge. I don't remember reading anything about him or him even having interest in Arkansas.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Hogopolis

His sister, mom and two aunts went to Arkansas.  He has lots of family in the area and says playing for Arkansas is his childhood dream.   I don't think he'll decommit

Porked Tongue

Dillar Dog

You guys hear that Japan surrendered?  We won!

theFlyingHog

Did I die and come back to life six months in the past?

Hogopolis

Quote from: Dillar Dog on August 13, 2017, 01:15:08 pm
You guys hear that Japan surrendered?  We won!

Lol........  it was new news to me. 

Steef

Quote from: Hogopolis on August 13, 2017, 01:21:11 pm
Lol........  it was new news to me.

It happens a lot. Especially in THIS forum. Though getting anyone to admit it might be problematic.

Hollywood870

Vantage 8 dude

Can anyone say "Ground Hog Day" ??? ::) 8)

RazorPiggie

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Hogopolis on August 13, 2017, 11:54:42 am
Arkansas beat out Auburn, Alabama and Texas A&M for his commitment.   4 star linebacker. 

Here's some very fresh news for ya': We've signed BOTH Allen brothers at QB over the past several years.

Porked Tongue

PorkRinds

Congrats to coach B and Jen on the new addition.

greenie

Brutal.  I learned this lesson a few years ago...if you're not on this forum daily, read and search thoroughly before starting a thread.  If you don't, you run the risk of being ricepigged, pork tongued, pork rinded, seebed, factchecked, and/or pokeyed, just to name a few.  All in good fun...usually.   ;) 

Hoggish1

Hogopolis

sowmonella

Quote from: Porked Tongue on August 13, 2017, 02:17:48 pm
John Smith was not retained.

Noooooooooooooooooo. He made me smile.

FYI Bumper committed on November 7, 2016.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

rzrbkman

Quote from: sowmonella on August 13, 2017, 03:04:36 pm

Yes, he is only a commitment. He has not signed with the Hogs yet and can still sign with any other school that offers him.

Seebs

I just had lunch on bread that was PRE-Sliced. I mean, I just grabbed two pieces and added some meat .. .OMG .. The meat is PRE-sliced as well. I just add what I need and then add some musta ... OMG, The mustard is in a squeezable bottle . .no need for a knife.

This is truly a blessed day.

Oh, Luke Ford committed top us

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

zane

Breaking news: coach Petrino crashed his motorcycle. Hope he's OK!!
RIP LSUfan

TrueBlue

What is your take on the Petrino - motorcycle wreck rumors? Heard he was with some blonde. I think Long just suspends him a couple of games and that is it.

Porked Tongue

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: rzrbkman on August 13, 2017, 03:18:17 pm
Yes, he is only a commitment. He has not signed with the Hogs yet and can still sign with any other school that offers him.
Yet ANOTHER brilliant observation!!

hawgfan4life

rzrbkman

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on August 13, 2017, 05:14:12 pm
Yet ANOTHER brilliant observation!!

Thank You. A lot of fans were also under the impression that Reggie Perry was officially a Hog.

BirmingHam

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 13, 2017, 02:29:06 pm
Congrats to coach B and Jen on the new addition.

Hey that's great news, when is the baby due?

HighcountryHog

no bumps, no fat chicks

PorkRinds

Quote from: BirmingHam on August 13, 2017, 07:46:21 pm
Hey that's great news, when is the baby due?

Not sure. They're hoping for a boy.

ICEman

"Houston, Tranquility Base Here, The Eagle Has Landed."
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

cosmodrum

I think Coach Bezdek is onto something with the Razorback nickname...
Go away, batin'

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: rzrbkman on August 13, 2017, 05:53:34 pm
Thank You. A lot of fans were also under the impression that Reggie Perry was officially a Hog.
Hardly! Anyone who knew the young man was a VERBAL commit for next year realized the difference.

SDZ_Hog

*Spoiler alert* Luke Ford is going to really de-commit after joking about de-committing. 

I'm not sure which space time continuum I'm currently on but if someone can get the flux capacitor going maybe we can go back and tell Luke to not take that visit.

hawganatic

Can't tell if the OP was bored and trying to be funny or what.

If you were being serious, a good practice is look at a player's profile on 247sports (or whatever recruiting page you prefer) and read up on the player before posting.  It will have the player's commit date listed.

Posting three days after a player commits, after it has been discussed on here is understandable.  Nine months after the fact is just kinda weird...

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Steef on August 13, 2017, 01:35:54 pm
It happens a lot. Especially in THIS forum. Though getting anyone to admit it might be problematic.

Huffle Puff..!!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: sowmonella on August 13, 2017, 03:04:36 pm

Give him a break, he just got up from the Thanksgiving Dinner table......ate toooooooooo damn much, hasn't put on sweat pants yet and no oxygen getting to the brain!
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

ricepig

Quote from: k.c.hawg on August 14, 2017, 03:49:02 pm
Give him a break, he just got up from the Thanksgiving Dinner table......ate toooooooooo damn much, hasn't put on sweat pants yet and no oxygen getting to the brain!

Tryptophan is a bad drug.......

Großer Kriegschwein

Can't take you guys anywhere.
This is my non-signature signature.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: hawganatic on August 14, 2017, 09:20:50 am
Can't tell if the OP was bored and trying to be funny or what.

If you were being serious, a good practice is look at a player's profile on 247sports (or whatever recruiting page you prefer) and read up on the player before posting.  It will have the player's commit date listed.

Posting three days after a player commits, after it has been discussed on here is understandable.  Nine months after the fact is just kinda weird...
About as weird as you taking this so seriously

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

RazorRed26

Hogopolis......recruiting and QB eval expert.......

Monday Morning Quarterback / Re: Why should AA/Ty/Rafe/Ricky be the starter in 2016?
« on: November 30, 2015, 07:28:08 pm »
Every so often a special talent emerges.   I recall seeing Carson Palmer, Russell Wilson and Phillip Rivers as freshmen and you could tell they where going to be stars.   Ricky Town is the same.  Vs top level competition in HS he has shown he can make all throws, accurate, strong arm, throws on the run, excellent footwork, right size, every one says he has a high football IQ.   The other QBs are good, but none as polished out of high school as RT.  RT will without a doubt be the starter next season.

Proud Hog

Quote from: Hogopolis on August 13, 2017, 11:54:42 am

Yes I have heard a rumor going around about this. Thanks for confirming it.

RazorRed26

Quote from: 247Hog on August 14, 2017, 11:02:14 pm
First thing came to mind.

Dumb and Dumber came to my mind also, however I thought of this....skip to the 1:25 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_ymrjPrV4w

jgphillips3

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

King Kong

cosmodrum

The hula hoop fad is soooo stupid.
Go away, batin'

SamBuckhart

Welcome Bumper ! Wooo Pig! Looking forward to see you on our field. The future is now!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!