Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where does WWE go from here

Started by hvsupastar, November 18, 2015, 10:04:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hvsupastar

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on January 28, 2016, 04:50:31 pm
It will be Reigns and he will win at WM and carry the belt until Rollins comes back and they feud.

The only crowd that has booed Reigns has been the idiots in Orlando. The internet marks that think they are smarter than everybody else are losing ground. Daniel Bryan is done in the WWE, CM Punk will never return, and John Cena is NEVER turning heel. Reigns is going to do just fine as long as The Authority will make up its mind to either be heel or face. If they keep up osculating back and forth, it is going to be difficult for Reigns to remain over. VKM and Steph needs to drive home the evil heel angle from now to Mania.

He may not be getting booed everywhere but I'm willing to bet he's not a big draw anywhere.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

jbell96

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on January 28, 2016, 04:50:31 pm
It will be Reigns and he will win at WM and carry the belt until Rollins comes back and they feud.

The only crowd that has booed Reigns has been the idiots in Orlando. The internet marks that think they are smarter than everybody else are losing ground. Daniel Bryan is done in the WWE, CM Punk will never return, and John Cena is NEVER turning heel. Reigns is going to do just fine as long as The Authority will make up its mind to either be heel or face. If they keep up osculating back and forth, it is going to be difficult for Reigns to remain over. VKM and Steph needs to drive home the evil heel angle from now to Mania.

Sorry Eddie, but Orlando isn't the only crowd that boos him. Fans like him a lot better now than they did this time last year, because they made him fight an uphill battle to get the title, but he's still not super over. I don't blame him for that, that's on creative, who needs to do a better job of booking him. I mean did he really have to overcome a lot of odds to get the #1 contender match at Fastlane? Hopefully they will put in some stipulations that stack the deck against him, because as it stands right now, it is just a triple threat.

I also think it is fair to say that Ambrose is more over with the fans than Roman. It's not just "internet smarks" that think this way either, Ambrose just has an edge to his character that Roman is lacking right now. Hopefully Roman can develop something similar.

hvsupastar

One thing I'll say about Roman that should be quite scary to anyone in charge, generally if hes not getting booed, he doesn't get a reaction at all.  Which is the worst
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

hogsanity

Quote from: jbell96 on January 29, 2016, 10:59:18 am
Sorry Eddie, but Orlando isn't the only crowd that boos him. Fans like him a lot better now than they did this time last year, because they made him fight an uphill battle to get the title, but he's still not super over. I don't blame him for that, that's on creative, who needs to do a better job of booking him. I mean did he really have to overcome a lot of odds to get the #1 contender match at Fastlane? Hopefully they will put in some stipulations that stack the deck against him, because as it stands right now, it is just a triple threat.

I also think it is fair to say that Ambrose is more over with the fans than Roman. It's not just "internet smarks" that think this way either, Ambrose just has an edge to his character that Roman is lacking right now. Hopefully Roman can develop something similar.

Ambrose is better on the mic, that gravely voice and all.  He also has that " just crawled out of a bar fight " look, and his expressions convey that he might very well be crazy.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

who knows

I'd rather just see these guys back in the Shield...Rollins is the only one that can do ok by himself...I haven't watched in probably 2 months now...didn't even fast forward through my DVR to see the Rock...wrestling is dying a slow death...
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

jbcarol

AL.com sports ‏@aldotcomSports 39m39 minutes ago

10 things we hope to see tonight at #WWE 'Monday Night Raw' in Birmingham's Legacy Arena http://ow.ly/XNXFu  (Slide Show)
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net