Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bimbo cook!

Started by DeltaBoy, December 28, 2012, 06:38:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

Sweet voice, light blue eyes  great figure and can cook like Grandma.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PorkRinds

Your obsession is borderline creepy.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 05, 2015, 01:05:59 pm
Your obsession is borderline creepy.

My wife hates her cause she cooks and still looks hot.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

DeltaBoy

PorkRinds

Tuna salad? Earth shattering. Plus she uses miracle whip. WNB.

spe450

I feel filthy watching one of those with the realization that Delta tenderizes his meat to every one of her videos.

And seriously, is "Corden Bloom" not the University of Phoenix of chef school?

DeltaBoy

Quote from: spe450 on October 06, 2015, 04:40:57 pm
I feel filthy watching one of those with the realization that Delta tenderizes his meat to every one of her videos.

And seriously, is "Corden Bloom" not the University of Phoenix of chef school?

No way and that cooking school got locations in Dallas and other parts.

DeltaBoy

DeltaBoy

DeltaBoy

Silence O the Hams

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 06, 2015, 09:38:11 am
My wife hates her cause she cooks and still looks hot.

Would you say you think she can cook and is really good looking? 

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Silence O the Hams on October 29, 2015, 10:50:53 am

Would you say you think she can cook and is really good looking? 

Yep she is GOOOD LOOKING

Now is she had a mole on her face and weight 325 my wife would have no issues.

spe450

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 29, 2015, 11:06:32 am
Yep she is GOOOD LOOKING

Now is she had a mole on her face and weight 325 my wife would have no issues.

Does your wife believe you have a chance to sneak out and bang this girl?  Why the jealously?  Did you once shout "Oh bimbo cook" in the sack?

PorkRinds

Quote from: spe450 on October 29, 2015, 02:50:47 pm
Does your wife believe you have a chance to sneak out and bang this girl?  Why the jealously?  Did you once shout "Oh bimbo cook" in the sack?

She caught him watching her cook pancakes while he was using a bottle of syrup...

spe450

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 29, 2015, 02:57:13 pm
She caught him watching her cook pancakes while he was using a bottle of syrup...

That is comically disgusting.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: spe450 on October 29, 2015, 02:50:47 pm

Heck if I know My wife is really sensitive about me being complimentary to ANY other woman. TV , Youtube , Print etc.

DeltaBoy

Boys this gal still good looking  8) and does GREAT Cooking. Check it her out on Youtube.

Hog_Swanson

Does she have a fan club you can join?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on December 16, 2015, 03:37:51 pm
Does she have a fan club you can join?

I wish she did: she is hot and can cook.

DeltaBoy

If your bored with the cold winter days hit YouTube and see the Bimbo Cook in action.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 18, 2016, 09:08:01 am
If your bored with the cold winter days hit YouTube and see the Bimbo Cook in action.
She has a name.

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

DeltaBoy

Yes she does and my wife would cut out my tongue if I speak it.

Three and Snout

Man, your wife would be REALLY jealous if this lady had a squirrel dog as good looking as Wayne's.   ;D

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Three and Snout on February 18, 2016, 03:57:17 pm
Man, your wife would be REALLY jealous if this lady had a squirrel dog as good looking as Wayne's.   ;D

That about the TRUTH!

PorkRinds

There's a weird dynamic at play here.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 19, 2016, 09:32:53 am
There's a weird dynamic at play here.

No I just a fan of Blakely and her cooking skills.   She is better that Gilda on the Food network cause she way more practical.

Three and Snout

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 19, 2016, 10:51:10 am
No I just a fan of Blakely and her cooking skills.   She is better that Gilda on the Food network cause she way more practical.

Probably less hair in her food too?

PharmacistHog

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 19, 2016, 10:51:10 am

I think you are confused. Gilda is the deli lady at harp's. Thats where rev' gets all his "tater salad".
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2016, 11:32:35 am
I think you are confused. Gilda is the deli lady at harp's. Thats where rev' gets all his "tater salad".

Nope I just misspelled a name again.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/chefs/giada-de-laurentiis.html

Good Looking but I like the Bimbo's cooking better.

And Yes My wife hates me watching her too.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 19, 2016, 12:50:32 pm
Nope I just misspelled a name again.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/chefs/giada-de-laurentiis.html

Good Looking but I like the Bimbo's cooking better.

And Yes My wife hates me watching her too.

Twas a joke........
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

Rev. Jerry Falwell

Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2016, 11:32:35 am

Not all of it, Pharmer'......just 'bout 99% of it......the rest I shoplift at the local Kame & Went.....

Rev
Goats are handy...milk, cheese, mower, fertilizer, sex toy, BBQ.  They're like the swiss army knife of animals.......you can quote me on this....

DeltaBoy

Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2016, 01:14:57 pm
Twas a joke........

I thought you were so I just played along.   

DeltaBoy

Blakely still cooking.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

DeltaBoy

Hog_Swanson

DeltaBoy

Naw this kid can cook and is easy on the eyes.

PorkRinds

Delta be honest. You comment on her YouTube channel don't you?

Hog_Swanson

Delta, do you black out we she works the salt grinder? ;D ;D

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on October 29, 2016, 11:58:54 pm
Delta, do you black out we she works the salt grinder? ;D ;D
No but I did have some chest pains.

DeltaBoy

DeltaBoy

DeltaBoy

The kid cooking some good looking grub.  Great Ideas/

DeltaBoy

Boozed Pop sickles!

DeltaBoy

spe450

5 years of this....

You do realize that there are actual naked ladies on the internet for you to fap to right?  Probably even some nude cooking shows.

DeltaBoy

I love to eat , she is pretty and a great cook.  Plus I always trying to learn new dishes.

Hog_Swanson

September 11, 2017, 11:07:41 pm #96 Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 11:21:18 pm by Hog_Swanson
Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 11, 2017, 11:49:46 am
I love to eat , she is pretty and a great cook.  Plus I always trying to learn new dishes.
OK Delta.  Here you go...
[img]http://hungryfortravels.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/IMG_6882-725x967.jpg/[img]

Edit: that didn't work.  Here is her name.  Google image her.  blakely trettenero

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on September 11, 2017, 11:07:41 pm
OK Delta.  Here you go...
[img]http://hungryfortravels.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/IMG_6882-725x967.jpg/[img]

Edit: that didn't work.  Here is her name.  Google image her.  blakely trettenero

Blakely is a sweet heart.

DeltaBoy

DeltaBoy