Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"The Gus Bus" - In honor of Gameday.. and being 9-1, and now whooping Tenn.

Started by TheMediocreEra, November 10, 2006, 08:15:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMediocreEra

WOOOO PIG SOOOOIIIEEEEE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVzY4WzzFgQ

(only Arkansas fans will get it)

..on break

TheMediocreEra

And it doesn't hurt if you've been on hogville a while...

..on break

ahogintexas

PigKahuna

Dude, I'm not always on the side of some of those "on the bus" but I thought that was top notch!  Kudos.

HogFaninGA

That is awesome.  If you have been a member of Hogville for any time you will get it. LOL Great job.

bdutt

"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who usually do."

TheMediocreEra

Quote from: PigKahuna on November 10, 2006, 08:31:47 pm
Dude, I'm not always on the side of some of those "on the bus" but I thought that was top notch!  Kudos.

I will have to say you were one of the last posters I would have expected to like this.. thanks...

.on break

PigKahuna

We may disagree on this board at times, but we're all Hogs baby!

Ramble on Barbershop

member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

TheMediocreEra

Quote from: PigKahuna on November 10, 2006, 08:35:57 pm
We may disagree on this board at times, but we're all Hogs baby!

And here's hoping the Hogs take it to the Volunteers tomorrow...!!!!

..on break

Brutalis

God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

Geohul

Probably the most creative thing I've ever seen on here.  Thanks TMME for making me laugh.

VoR

Nice work on that. Now if I can find that hidden applause button again.
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

arkjay19

Adam Stokes

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

RazrRila99

hogSGreer

Reaganite

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

gwddog

back 2 back 2 back

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BlackKnightHogFan

Upon the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that upon other fields; on other days, will bear the fruits of victory.  -Douglas MacArthur

Member #:  9524

SPAL

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

MM-gohogs

aka: Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville.

nutt huggers: glittering jewels of colossal ignorance - ME

"for all intensive purposes"--me, hogville taught me something today, thanks
missippihog: "I'm not arguing with you road scholars anymore. GO HOGS!"
hogfanwithms: "Georgia and Arkansas has no defense but Alabama does!"
Karma: "MM, we such today and unfortanely they are calling it like it is."

onehogfan

that was a mighty fine piece of work there......i loved it .....you are iether very creative or that is some dammed good shiite you been smokin

hawgwilde

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Proud to be a European-American since 1968!

HawgAlumn

Hawgballz

Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

FAABrad

MarionHawgFan

It is not whether you win or lose it is how you play the game-  The guy that lost is the one that will say this.
I want to win.

hogfancb

Trottsky

TheMediocreEra

Bump... cuz it's college Gameday in Fayetteville baby!!!

..on break

FLKeysGuy

Gus' pregame pep talk...

So we're all dog-faces.  We're all very, very different.  But, there is one thing we all have in common.  We were all stupid enough to believe Houston Nutt.  We're mutants.  There's something wrong with us.  Something very, very wrong with us.  Something seriously wrong with us.  We're Razorbacks.  But, we're Arkansas Razorbacks, and we've been kickin' ass for 2 months.  We're eight and one! 

http://www.moviewavs.com/0085934086/WAVS/Movies/Stripes/10_and_1.wav

dcrain

Quote from: KEYS on November 11, 2006, 10:40:22 am
Gus' pregame pep talk...

So we're all dog-faces.  We're all very, very different.  But, there is one thing we all have in common.  We were all stupid enough to believe Houston Nutt.  We're mutants.  There's something wrong with us.  Something very, very wrong with us.  Something seriously wrong with us.  We're Razorbacks.  But, we're Arkansas Razorbacks, and we've been kickin' ass for 2 months.  We're eight and one! 

http://www.moviewavs.com/0085934086/WAVS/Movies/Stripes/10_and_1.wav

Wow, Gus sounds an awful lot like Bill Murray.

TheMediocreEra

Hop on the Gus Bus now!!! We're on our way to Atlanta... Go Hogs Beat Miss. St.!!!

..on break