Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Go Hogs

Started by Hogball58, October 03, 2017, 06:50:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogball58

I've been on this message board for years. Always enjoy getting info on the Razorbacks and reading what other fans are posting. But now it's changed to either sunshine pumpers or sheep . What's up with all the name calling bs. Football seasons too short for this. Just enjoy the GAME.

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: Hogball58 on October 03, 2017, 06:50:59 pm
I've been on this message board for years. Always enjoy getting info on the Razorbacks and reading what other fans are posting. But now it's changed to either sunshine pumpers or sheep . What's up with all the name calling bs. Football seasons too short for this. Just enjoy the GAME.

You've been on this board for years and just now noticing the name calling? 

jcbville

Wait, arent sunshine pumpers usually referred to as the sheep? I see what you did there! Sly devil, you.

swineology

Guess you weren't here in 2006-2007

Athog

+1

Potosihog

Date Registered:
August 03, 2016, 11:48:41 pm
Local Time:
October 04, 2017, 07:53:41 am
Last Active:
October 03, 2017, 10:54:45 pm

Hmmmm

Michael D Huff AIA

I joined somewhere around 2001 BECAUSE I was a darksider and didn't know it.

sowmonella

Quote from: Michael D Huff AIA on October 04, 2017, 08:25:00 am

Since Hogville didn't exist until April of 2003 there are some other things you didn't know..
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

jcbville

Quote from: sowmonella on October 04, 2017, 09:24:53 am
Since Hogville didn't exist until April of 2003 there are some other things you didn't know.

Bazinga

sowmonella

Quote from: Michael D Huff AIA on October 04, 2017, 08:25:00 am

FYI you registered on Hogville in 2012
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

247Hog

Wait....did you just call everyone on the board a sunshine pumper or sheep and followed it up with "What's up with all the name calling bs."

??? ??? ??? ???
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

jcbville

Quote from: sowmonella on October 04, 2017, 09:27:41 am
FYI you registered on Hogville in 2012

Lol. Low hanging fruit

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: sowmonella on October 04, 2017, 09:24:53 am
Since Hogville didn't exist until April of 2003 there are some other things you didn't know..
OOPs!

The Hawg Marshal

Hogball58

I've forgotten my password and started new accounts  If I remember correctly I was originally Hawgleg then rumpingbu. I seem to remember posting about Houston Dale when he was coach.