Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

first game, chase hayden

Started by gmarv, August 20, 2016, 12:49:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawginbigd1

If the rest of the season goes like this he should be well rested when he gets here! I hadn't watched his highlight film till now, I didn't realize how long a strider he is, his gate looks Matt Jonesesque.

zane

RIP LSUfan

jgphillips3

He won't be a 3 star for much longer if he keeps that up.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: jgphillips3 on August 20, 2016, 02:20:43 pm

Already a 4 star on 2 sites

razorhog52

I hope he gets only 8 carries a game.

gmarv

Quote from: razorhog52 on August 20, 2016, 02:55:00 pm
I hope he gets only 8 carries a game.
at 30 yards a carry many more than 8 and he will be plumb tuckered out from all that running.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on August 20, 2016, 02:24:16 pm
Already a 4 star on 2 sites
Anyone who still has this kid at a 3 star has obviously NOT seen any of his films. That or their standards are so high that they have no 4 and 5 stars.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jgphillips3 on August 20, 2016, 02:20:43 pm
He's not a 3*.

"Hayden, who committed to the Razorbacks over 16 other offers last month, is the No. 4 all-purpose back in the country, according to the 247Sports Composite rankings."
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

31to6

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on August 20, 2016, 04:40:38 pm
He's not a 3*.

"Hayden, who committed to the Razorbacks over 16 other offers last month, is the No. 4 all-purpose back in the country, according to the 247Sports Composite rankings."

He's a 3* nonetheless.
Scout 3*
ESPN 3*
Rivals 4*
247 4*

247 Composite: 3* (88.4 ... 89 is 4*)

Not that it really matters. He had an awesome offer list and he's clearly an elite RB.

Pig in the Pokey

if the #4 APB is a 3 star than I better not hear crap about 3*s not being elite. I've never seen a fanbase who quotes the lowest star possible as often as arkansas fans do. If one service has a kid 5*, Im calling him a 5*(just like every other fanbase does) because I am a Hog fan and because it is a proven fact that some of the services over rate kids b/c of who they commit to and Arkansas kids are NOT on 'that list'. Way too many on here are just Hog haters. I guess we can't count that national championship, either. It wasn't "consensus".

Hayden is a 4*+ by anybody who has actually evaluated him- most importantly, CBB.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

rzrbackramsfan

Yes, hogville needs to get in the habit of using the highest evaluation for every player.

Wildhog

I couldn't care less how many stars are beside a kid's name.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

31to6

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on August 20, 2016, 04:58:57 pm
if the #4 APB is a 3 star than I better not hear crap about 3*s not being elite. I've never seen a fanbase who quotes the lowest star possible as often as arkansas fans do. If one service has a kid 5*, Im calling him a 5*(just like every other fanbase does) because I am a Hog fan and because it is a proven fact that some of the services over rate kids b/c of who they commit to and Arkansas kids are NOT on 'that list'. Way too many on here are just Hog haters. I guess we can't count that national championship, either. It wasn't "consensus".

Hayden is a 4*+ by anybody who has actually evaluated him- most importantly, CBB.
Dude, the article says "three-star running back" in the 2nd sentence. Not saying he is or isn't; not saying he deserves 2 stars or 20...

But you "corrected" someone (not me) and now you are turning it into a crusade and ripping on people because someone said something f----- positive about a commit and referenced the star rating from the article that started the thread.

Are people supposed to spend an hour studying game film before we are allowed to say something complimentary and factually correct?

rzrbk4life

Quote from: Wildhog on August 20, 2016, 05:51:09 pm
I couldn't care less how many stars are beside a kid's name.

This. Kids a baller plain and simple
Let's call those hogs!!!!

PorkBilly

For those who are in the area, this Friday St George's takes on Briarcrest at home then visits Lausanne on Sept 2. BTW, Lausanne beat perennial power Germantown 54-10 at Germantown. I'll be there Friday in Hog gear.

MissippHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on August 20, 2016, 04:58:57 pm

AugustaHog

Quote from: PorkBilly on August 21, 2016, 08:23:30 pm
For those who are in the area, this Friday St George's takes on Briarcrest at home then visits Lausanne on Sept 2. BTW, Lausanne beat perennial power Germantown 54-10 at Germantown. I'll be there Friday in Hog gear.
Keep us up to date on what you think of Chase.  He looks like a future stud RB for us!  Very excited to have him and Maleek on board.  Our RB future is looking really good!