Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Poaching Louisiana

Started by zcpears, August 07, 2016, 11:52:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zcpears

The_Hog_Father

Haha... I love this guy!! His video last year on the hogs was an instant classic.  :razorback:

Thank you for posting! 😂

Dudeman

He probably knows that he wants to go to lsu anyways so he can brag about it when he does. Or maybe not idk just what came to mind.
Abstinence is the sincerest form of frustration.

You can't have half holes or partial holes because all holes are whole holes.

SemperFi

What's really funny is how he provided the location of this "secret" school in New Orleans by flashing up a map and then circling its location. Not that you can hide talent but I'm very glad that LSU Dad doesn't work for the government but then again maybe he secretly works for Hilary Clinton and when they refer to her private servers they're actually referring to LSU Dad....hmmmmmmm.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

jackflash

Can help but like this guy. Loves his team wonder if this is a violation in recruiting

GuvHog

Quote from: jackflash on August 08, 2016, 08:16:38 am
Can help but like this guy. Loves his team wonder if this is a violation in recruiting

Sounds to me like LSUDAD needs to learn that LSU can't get all of the top players in Louisiana. They don't have enough available scholarships to ever do that. There is just too much talent there.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

dowils

That was so funny....I really enjoyed that...

RedyorNot

jackflash

Does  anyone know about the Arkansas recruit he's talking about

PonderinHog

Quote from: jackflash on August 08, 2016, 01:19:14 pm
We've moved on...   ;D

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jackflash on August 08, 2016, 01:19:14 pm
Giovanni LaFrance.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on August 08, 2016, 02:27:28 pm
Giovanni LaFrance.

I think he's referring to the kid from Bryant that LSU dad talks about. I'm wondering the same thing. Never heard of the kid

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: DLUXHOG on August 08, 2016, 03:54:58 pm
Is Green on the Hogs radar?

Never heard of him. Was hoping someone else has some info

Andrew Hogfan

That's worth watching... very funny.
WPS!!!

Andrew Hogfan

Philip Isom-Green is the kid in the video from Bryant. I did a little searching but couldn't find much. If someone who is better than me on the interwebs can find it, I'd like to see if he has any offers.
WPS!!!

SkeeterHawg

5'9" 200lbs. Tore an ACL last year and only played 6 games.  59 tackles, 3 PBU, 1 INT, 179 KOR with 1 for a TD.. thats what it said on his Jr Hudl highlights.

Peter Porker

He's not fast enough to be an SEC runningback and with his size that's about the only position he'd play at the next level.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

DLUXHOG

the dude is trying to deviously plant seeds or ideas to get us off the trail of 4-5 star Louisiana recruits...........   don't listen to him..     CBB knows where to look for the talent, not this guy....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Razorbacker79

Quote from: DLUXHOG on August 08, 2016, 08:07:03 pm
the dude is trying to deviously plant seeds or ideas to get us off the trail of 4-5 star Louisiana recruits...........   don't listen to him..     CBB knows where to look for the talent, not this guy....
Yep, sounds like misdirection to me, too.  I still like watching this guys vids, tho, so thanks to the OP for posting.
Turn up that damn jukebox!!

RazorWhacker

Quote from: DLUXHOG on August 08, 2016, 08:07:03 pm

That sly devil.

hawgwash

You've got to love LSU Dad. Seems like a good guy, and so passionate about his team. It's this kind of passion that makes SEC football unique.

HogBreath

Quote from: hawgwash on August 09, 2016, 09:10:54 am
You've got to love LSU Dad. Seems like a good guy, and so passionate about his team. It's this kind of passion that makes SEC football unique.
I hate LSU so I'm not watching any more of his videos, since he seems like a great guy.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?