Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dominique Reed always had it

Started by Richard Davenport, July 19, 2016, 01:53:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Steef

Ahhhhh.....that's better!

Anyone want to talk about Dominique?

KlubhouseKonnected

He was my favorite WR target when they were recruiting him and he has more than lived up to my expectations.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

onebadrubi

People often forget, he was the number 1 WR on our coaches recruiting board that year.   ;)

PonderinHog

I want him checked for worms!   ;)

Paul

After what he did during the SEC portion of the schedule, he should be getting more publicity.

PonderinHog

Everything works better when you have a legitimate deep threat.

Paul

Quote from: PonderinHog on July 19, 2016, 04:48:54 pm
Everything works better when you have a legitimate deep threat.
TWSS

PonderinHog

tampahog

very excited about him this year.  It was not until game 5 last year until we even got him involved in the offense in a meaningful way (after we had already blown 3 losses that should have never happened).

ICEman

He is a great triple jumper who I think could hit the Olympic Standard of 55' 5"!
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Hoggish1

He's one of a kind.  I expect an all SEC first team for him this year! Will be drafted in the first round!!

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Hoggish1 on July 19, 2016, 09:31:52 pm
He's one of a kind.  I expect an all SEC first team for him this year! Will be drafted in the first round!!
Going to have to eat.

But he is a stud!
All Gas, No Brakes!

onebadrubi

Someone should get w picture of his elevating catch at ole miss last year. BA sent him over the middle and there some NFL receivers that don't get that ball!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on July 19, 2016, 03:18:53 pm
He was my favorite WR target when they were recruiting him and he has more than lived up to my expectations.
'I just' Dominique a few days ago. He is so thin I fear for him , but, that cat play fierce. And he is super damn fast. As fast as we've had since DDawg, Grant, MJ. Kid has wheels.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on July 19, 2016, 08:56:53 pm
That comment section though... 😂
This. They really took stupid to a whole new level. I spent five minutes in there, and now I can't remember how to do math. 
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

longpig

July 31, 2016, 07:10:23 pm #17 Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 08:45:05 pm by longpig
Sure was nice of God to spend more time on Dominique.
Don't be scared, be smart.