Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(ESPN) New Arkansas coach plans tough practices for next season

Started by Tomhog™, May 21, 2007, 08:40:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomhog™

link

Pelphrey, at the helm of the Razorbacks for a little more than a month, says assistant Tom Ostrom's comments about the team being out of shape were accurate, but perhaps "a little bit strong."

"It's kind of the time of year," Pelphrey said Friday in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. "We do need to get into better shape and we will."

Bomis Hawg

40 minutes of hell was a way to describe the first part of practice under Nolan.
It's back, guys.  No non-sense approach will win this team games later. 

Tomhog™

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on May 21, 2007, 03:32:25 pm
40 minutes of hell was a way to describe the first part of practice under Nolan.
It's back, guys.  No non-sense approach will win this team games later. 

It will have a different look but the same feel: Intensity!

jackel1h

For the first time in a long time, I am looking forward to basketball season.

Go Hogs     :razorback:
If your not the lead dog........The view never changes.

blacksuit

Quote from: jackel1h on May 21, 2007, 04:09:04 pm
For the first time in a long time, I am looking forward to basketball season.

Go Hogs     :razorback:

I've had a lot of what turned out to be false hope over the past few years. Now, I have reason to believe that our upcoming year won't be more of the same. Everything I hear about Pelphrey and his new system is good. It's very exciting.

VoR

I've missed the days when the players dreaded losing because they knew they were going to work their asses off. I am really beginning to look forward to next season.
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

Jim

I watched Pelphrey on the news tonight and he had a real fire...a determined passion...in his voice and in his eyes.  He looked and sounded like he had a definite action plan in mind in regards to how we were going to start building his style of foundation for this program and it got me wishing it was already November.

I can't wait to see how our Hogs are going to look on the hardwood this year!!!

GO HOGS!!

Held Hawgstage

Don't confuse activity with achievement and definitely don't buy into a guy rambling off some Razorback history as a return to the glory days. All Style and no substance.