Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Register class of 2017 6'4 240 Tight End (USC lean)

Started by mattbarber, June 09, 2015, 06:26:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mattbarber

From Chapin, SC.The kid's family has expressed interest in Arkansas and Lunney has been in contact with Will. 

I've covered every snap of this kid's varsity career and he comes from a great family and has a 4.0 GPA.

The high scool he comes from is the top public school academically in South Carolina.  USC starting OT Mason Zandi is a Chapin graduate. 

Last year as a sophomore he had 18 receptions, but Chapin has a QB that ran for over 1,000 yards, so the passing game isn't going to allow big stats for a TE. 

Register won the TE award in Knoxville this past weekend at Butch Jones' camp and it appears Tennessee, Clemson, South Carolina, Army, Duke, Vandy, and Wake are very interested in the kid who just completed his sophomore year

Will would fit into the kind of player Bielema likes to go after.  Smart, hard working, great character, and yeah he has talent too. 
Follow on twitter @dixiefriedsport
Listen to my radio show 10-3 EST M-F on www.560theteam.com

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"