Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fullback prospect to keep an eye on

Started by Polecat, May 22, 2015, 12:16:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Polecat

El Campo, Texas, 2016 fullback Kevin Dove, Class 4A school south of Houston. I know the family and understand he's receiving mail from the Hogs, in addition to most of the Texas schools.
6-0, 240, ran for more than 2,500 yards as a junior at running back, but not a 4.5 guy so will most likely be fullback in college. I think he'd be perfect for the Hogs' offense. I think if we offered, we could pry him away from Texas A$M and Baylor, because of our style of play compared to them. Also, if he adds 30-35 pounds, he'd be a perfect tilt nose, much like Taiwan Johnson.
Here's his film for those who are interested.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2774241/highlights/249146377/v2
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

OLDHOG

SkeeterHawg

Sign him up!  May not be a speed burner but has enough speed to get the first down.  A little shade of DJ in that first play on the tape.  Runs with attitude, good balance, enough speed and refuses to go down.

ckhawgu

Man... I like this guy's rough & tough style! Looks like he has enough speed and could play LB as well!

Polecat

Quote from: ckhawgu on May 23, 2015, 12:22:24 pm
Man... I like this guy's rough & tough style! Looks like he has enough speed and could play LB as well!

He's very hard to tackle and is a step faster than you would think. Cantrell might be really good at H-back, but we don't have a clear answer on campus right now at fullback. I think this kid could really be a good player for us
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum