Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TN Linebacker

Started by hoggusamoungus, May 05, 2015, 03:23:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoggusamoungus

I live about five minutes from this school and have seen Dodson play a lot over the past two years.  Brings it every play.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/may/05/tennessee-linebacker-seeing-recruiting-heat/

Inhogswetrust

Too late..........You might want to check out the Thread by RD started few hours ago.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hoggusamoungus

A&M has now offered.

Texas A&M defensive coordinator and linebacker coach John Chavis is not afraid to go all over the country and pursue the "big names" at the linebacker spot.

On Tuesday, the Aggies went into Tennessee and offered Tyrel Dodson of Franklin Centennial.

Though the 6-foot-1, 225-pound defender is ranked as a low three-star at this point, he has seen his stock soar as of late. In fact, A&M is the 18th school to offer Dodson, although not a lot of traditional powers have stepped forward just yet. Cincinnati, Illinois and Missouri are his biggest offers to date.

hoggusamoungus

Music City Hog

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on May 05, 2015, 03:23:03 pm
I live about five minutes from this school and have seen Dodson play a lot over the past two years.  Brings it every play.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/may/05/tennessee-linebacker-seeing-recruiting-heat/

Where do you live?  I also live 5 minutes from CHS.

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: Music City Hog on June 02, 2015, 05:58:20 pm
Where do you live?  I also live 5 minutes from CHS.

Buckingham Park, just off 96 at Mack Hatcher.

Music City Hog

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on June 02, 2015, 06:39:36 pm

Nice, I'm at corner of Mallory lane and Franklin road.

PaintballHog

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on June 02, 2015, 06:39:36 pm

Quote from: Music City Hog on June 02, 2015, 06:42:15 pm
Nice, I'm at corner of Mallory lane and Franklin road.

Steef

Mike_e

Quote from: steefhog on June 06, 2015, 07:55:37 am
We REALLY need to give those jokers a beatdown this year.

:)

So does LSU.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!