Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It could be worse: we could be tearing down goalposts after beating a 4-6 team

Started by DukeOfPork, November 17, 2013, 10:03:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ZERO

To be fair, this is kind of a big step forward for Kansas. Charlie Weiss may actually work out very well for a school like KU.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Oliver

Bryan (CHF)

Quote from: Doc Holliday
Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

RockChalkJayhawk

LOL I wondered how long it would take before that information leaked out!  ;D  Students being students; it's been a LONG time between drinks of water!

And y'all think you know about futility!  PPffttttttt !

jabohog

DukeOfPork

Quote from: ZERO on November 17, 2013, 10:05:53 pm
To be fair, this is kind of a big step forward for Kansas. Charlie Weiss may actually work out very well for a school like KU.

Ummm...no.  Weis is awful.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: RockChalkJayhawk on November 17, 2013, 10:18:56 pm
LOL I wondered how long it would take before that information leaked out!  ;D  Students being students; it's been a LONG time between drinks of water!

And y'all think you know about futility!  PPffttttttt !

I'm from Kansas, so I'm familiar with the history.  KU fans have a penchant for tearing down goalposts after unremarkable wins.  They did it three times in the 2005 season.

http://www2.kusports.com/photos/galleries/2006/nov/28/ku_football_goal_post_teardown_history/

LSUFan

I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

Bryan (CHF)

Quote from: Doc Holliday
Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Bryan (CHF) on November 18, 2013, 12:49:57 am
It won't take us 3 years to get our next SEC win.

Typical LSUFan inflammatory BS.  He has developed quite a body of work.

You have to hand it to him: he is a troll who is in it for the long haul.

husker71

some think that Bobby Douglas team was the best in their history. 

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: DukeOfPork on November 17, 2013, 10:31:11 pm
I'm from Kansas, so I'm familiar with the history.  KU fans have a penchant for tearing down goalposts after unremarkable wins.  They did it three times in the 2005 season.

http://www2.kusports.com/photos/galleries/2006/nov/28/ku_football_goal_post_teardown_history/

They have to tear down the posts after unremarkable wins since they never have remarkable ones................................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi