Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ LSU

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 11, 2017, 07:00:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironhawg

The word the comes to mind watching the LSU offense is inept, yet they are still ahead.

rickfahr

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 11, 2017, 07:52:31 pm
If Moses Kingsley was half of all SEC this team would be in the tournament. They're getting nothing from him.

agreed

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Ironhawg

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

rickfahr

how is it that there is always a run in the other team?

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

pigroots

LSU runs the same offense we do...waste clock then go 1 on 1. But their defense is better than ours

hogginbama

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 11, 2017, 07:39:34 pm
Need something from Moses Kingsley

You are getting it. He is watching the smaller guards attempt to play defensfe against the bigs as he stands by and watches.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rbill

Ironhawg

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hogginbama

Quote from: BigSexyHog on February 11, 2017, 07:47:22 pm
LSU sure does have some fine looking girls....

That is the secret to their high recruiting classes in football.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

I like barford because he can score...22 foot jump shots are not his game...take the call to the hole!
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

bosshog84

I see we came out uninspired and unprepared again. No game plan and no type of offense being ran. If we don't wake up, LSU is about to run away with this!

ke2743

Another exciting game to a team that has won ONE conference game so far.  The way this game is going they may have a second.

Bkhardicars

They all just seem to be sleep walking..very uninspired..

pfrg999

Man oh man we will turn it on at anytime! Only down 9 lulling them into a false sense of security; )
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Hogfan4ever

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 11, 2017, 07:59:41 pm
I like barford because he can score...22 foot jump shots are not his game...take the call to the hole!
[15 foot free throws are not his game either]

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

bosshog84

Sometimes I think Barford and Bailey are the only players that even care.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TushCrush

fieldturf

Rbill

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 11, 2017, 07:59:41 pm
I used to think this about Macon too. Before the Mississippi St. loss I said those two guys were the heart of the team now and their ability to penetrate and score is why we were successful. Then they both got real shy and we're clueless.

Dirty

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hog-Corleone

Our only hope tonight is that johnny jones doesn't watch our game film.  You know, like Mike doesn't watch our opponents...  if he did, we are toast... burnt toast...
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

hog golf

LSU better be careful- gonna break their wrists with constant dunks
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

Dropkick

If you get out coached by Johnny Jones you shouldn't be fired you should quit.

Hulk HOGan

Mike Anderson is a joke. And not a funny one either. He's like an Amy Schumer joke.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

bosshog84

jm

down early-- what a surprise. No passing at all.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rickfahr

whole buncha standing around -- on both ends

Hog-Corleone

He can anyone defend the job he is doing...  I don't understand...

hawgdavis

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogz87

About to have a three game stretch where we lose to an awful Mizzou team (worst or second worst team in the SEC), get blown out at home by Vandy (one of the 4 worst teams in the SEC), and get blown out by LSU (worst or second worst team in the SEC).

pfrg999

Well, it has lasted longer than the last game..But alas.. Let's hope it's under 20...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

pigroots

I can't tell whether we are this bad or if the hogs have just quit. I'm leaning toward the latter

bosshog84

Quote from: Hog-Corleone on February 11, 2017, 08:04:18 pm
Our only hope tonight is that johnny jones doesn't watch our game film.  You know, like Mike doesn't watch our opponents...  if he did, we are toast... burnt toast...

Our only hope is if Mike Anderson doesn't come back out of the locker room after halftime.

Hog-Corleone

Insanity...  doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results...

wupigsuey

I need fcj to come in and tell me how its gonna be alright
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.