Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ LSU

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 11, 2017, 07:00:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LJHOG

A foul with .3 left.  I mean come on man!

Nosboar Accubond

Letsroll1200

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 11, 2017, 08:12:34 pm
Yeah blame it all on him.

It's not all his fault. However, I expect more from the preseason player of the year. Their guard has 10 rebounds.

Hogball

OperationRestoreHawgBall

LSU's first halftime lead since Jan 14...sounds about right.

XavierZane

Frustrating first half, but this is still a game.  Come out next half with some fire and they're right back in it.   :razorback:

pigture perfect

I'm a masochist for even checking the score. I don't know which is worse, this team or my stomach bug.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

TheEnemy

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 11, 2017, 08:23:59 pm
It's not all his fault. However, I expect more from the preseason player of the year. Their guard has 10 rebounds.

Players are products of their coaching.

TheRazorback500

We have absolutely forgotten how to run an offense.

Do you wanna get Rocked?

John Snow

How is that You are in frount a guy and properly box out still get called for a foul ? I guess just jump really high behind a guy and act like you got fouled

Letsroll1200

Quote from: John Snow on February 11, 2017, 08:26:40 pm
How is that You are in frount a guy and properly box out still get called for a foul ? I guess just jump really high behind a guy and act like you got fouled

SEC

Rbill

Mike should get an early technical and put in 5 benchwarmers to send a message.

Knot2brite

Quote from: TheEnemy on February 11, 2017, 08:26:08 pm
Not saying this isn't the case in this situation but your statement is not always true
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Letsroll1200

Quote from: TheEnemy on February 11, 2017, 08:26:08 pm

I wish he would have declared for the draft if he was going to skip his senior season

rickfahr

can we get the track coach to take over for cma?

BigSexyHog

Never thought I would be bored watching any Razorback game.  But this is putting me to sleep and so not interested in it.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

TheEnemy

You can't back underneath a guy as he jumps up.

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

rickfahr

i thought it was the right call; you're entitled to your position, not yours and his

TheEnemy

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 11, 2017, 08:29:31 pm
Not saying this isn't the case in this situation but your statement is not always true

There are exceptions.

But when the exceptions become the rule....you don't really have a coach.  Just a guy watching the game from the bench.

Madface Magician

Knot2brite

Quote from: rickfahr on February 11, 2017, 08:30:59 pm
i thought it was the right call; you're entitled to your position, not yours and his

To an extent that is true but once you establish position and the opposing player jumps and comes down on you then the foul goes to him because you have established a inside position

Ironhawg

Wow Shaq has gotten big amd not in a good way!

Qadi999

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 11, 2017, 08:32:58 pm
To an extent that is true but once you establish position and the opposing player jumps and comes down on you then the foul goes to him because you have established a inside position
Thats not what happened ,the guy jumped and Bardford kept backing up.

TheEnemy

except you can not backup underneath him after he leaves his feet like Barford did.

Nosboar Accubond

Don't forget we came back from large deficits all year. We've never had a good offense unless a single player catches fire one-on-one

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Seems like we are down 20 but only a 9pt game

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: Ironhawg on February 11, 2017, 08:34:37 pm
Wow Shaq has gotten big amd not in a good way!

Donuts.  He's a Clayton County Sheriff deputy now.  It goes with the new gig.

rickfahr

from where i saw it, he stuck out his rear end to initiate the contact; and yes, i used to officiate, so obviously, i'm wrong

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Ironhawg

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on February 11, 2017, 08:36:56 pm
Donuts.  He's a Clayton County Sheriff deputy now.  It goes with the new gig.

Lol!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rbill

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on February 11, 2017, 08:35:40 pm
Don't forget we came back from large deficits all year. We've never had a good offense unless a single player catches fire one-on-one

Exactly. I don't particularly like those odds. Wouldn't it be nice to say "Don't forget we came back from large deficits all year. We always seem to make good adjustments at the half and figure out what to do to win."

PonderinHog

Knot2brite

Quote from: rickfahr on February 11, 2017, 08:37:03 pm
from where i saw it, he stuck out his rear end to initiate the contact; and yes, i used to officiate, so obviously, i'm wrong
Hahaha I guess because I am a coach inlook at it differently...and for your information being an official doesn't make you wrong...you are only wrong when you don't agree with what I think

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

XavierZane

We've been on a shooting slump for the ages.  Until it breaks we're in danger any game

rickfahr

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 11, 2017, 08:38:32 pm
Hahaha I guess because I am a coach inlook at it differently...and for your information being an official doesn't make you wrong...you are only wrong when you don't agree with what I think

so i was told from the sideline hundreds of times ... ha

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

BigSexyHog

PonderinHog

Ironhawg

LSU is just not a good basketball team.  They drive out of control, no one on offense seems to know what they are doing and they try horrible passes.  If we will regain some confidence we can win this.

Knot2brite

Quote from: rickfahr on February 11, 2017, 08:39:41 pm
so i was told from the sideline hundreds of times ... ha
Depends on where you officiated I could have been one of those...but I stopped coaching basketball ten years ago...I still coach but not basketball any more

Hog-Corleone

This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

Nosboar Accubond

Good run. Relying on the 3 too much. Still need more movement.

BigSexyHog

Last time I saw a girl smile like that she was just leaving my place in the morning.

PonderinHog