Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 24, 2024, 01:30:42 pm

LSU

Started by RagingHawgOn, February 10, 2017, 10:00:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Quote from: BRHogfan on February 10, 2017, 03:29:57 pm
When they have their celebration for 100 years of basketball a few years back, they beat us by like 50.  Why do teams always have to have these kinds of things when we show up?

We've become the easy win, just like the team that always gets scheduled for homecoming in high school.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

If we win this game, we've beaten a team that is falling apart and our RPI isn't helped. If we lose, whatever chances of an at-large bid we have is gone.  Tough situation to be in.

zebradynasty

Unless LSU has really fell apart....I'm afraid we lose this one possibly BIG!

Hollywood_HOGan45

I'm not sure anyone cares at this point.

I know I don't.

hobhog

Quote from: NoogaHog on February 10, 2017, 01:33:03 pm
Wait!! There's a game tomorrow!?! I didn't think we were through griping about the last two. They should postpone the game a couple of days so some in here can continue to b*tch about last week.

Oh well, I think that even if they win the conversation will not move past Mizzou and Vandy.

Correct. Why should it?

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on February 10, 2017, 04:09:36 pm
I'm not sure anyone cares at this point.

I know I don't.
Me too.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

realistichog

I'm not going to root against the hogs so I just don't watch. I won't be heartbroken if they lose.

moses_007

I'll check the score when it's over.  I've missed a number of games this season anyway (generally just forgot about them), and I am tired of getting mad and turning the TV off at halftime.

waphill

I predict it will be a glorious display of non- basketball.

WilsonHog

No way we lose again tonight, to a team that's 1-10 in the conference. I refuse to believe it.

razorpimp

Quote from: WilsonHog on February 11, 2017, 07:10:05 am
No way we lose again tonight, to a team that's 1-10 in the conference. I refuse to believe it.

I feel the same way Wilson...if the Hogs lose this game Anderson should be fired immediately and let TJ lead for the rest of the year....it will be just like Nolan with Mike leading that year how nostalgic

WADHOG

I bet we pick them up when they get off the damn bus..

Hawg Red

I see what you did there.

TushCrush

Looking forward to seeing if Mike makes any adjustments. I would love to see something other than the motion offense from time to time, and also more matchup zone.

hawgrunner

I hope your right but I thought this once before.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: TushCrush on February 11, 2017, 10:55:53 am
Looking forward to seeing if Mike makes any adjustments. I would love to see something other than the motion offense from time to time, and also more matchup zone.

Mike and adjustments. That's funny. I wonder if he even knows how to adjust his car seat.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

TushCrush

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on February 11, 2017, 11:17:28 am
Mike and adjustments. That's funny. I wonder if he even knows how to adjust his car seat.
He might be the most stubborn coach in the United States.

MtPorker

LSU 74 UA70.  No confidence in this team.

WilsonHog

Quote from: hawgrunner on February 11, 2017, 11:11:39 am
I hope your right but I thought this once before.

I thought it each of the last two games.

realistichog

This game has no meaning other than to put another nail on Mikes coffin. We are not going to ncaat and not getting to 20 wins even against a bunch of cupcakes and a very weak sec.