Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The 1%ers damaging the Razorback "brand"

Started by 3of5-2, February 09, 2017, 10:55:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3of5-2

It seems that in the last few years, the average fan has lost more and more control of the success of the Razorback brand to those 2 or 3 people that think they are a lot smarter than the rest of us. The arrogance of that 1% has led to higher ticket prices, in addition a donation for the "privilege" of buying said tickets, and higher royalty charges to the folks that print the logo on items we buy, that they in turn, pass on to us. All the while, putting some of the poorest product on the field and floor. Thank goodness Van Horn is still here, because he is the only one that has earned his pay. Compared to the other 2 or 3 in charge, he is worth his weight in gold. I'm getting a little tired of this phony bunch from somewhere other than Arkansas lining their pockets at our expense. Not to mention this BS that it takes a coach 4 to 6 to 8 years to turn things around. What a lie that is. If you are making millions of dollars, your arse better be bringing the results that true Razorback fans expect and deserve. Trotting out all of these high and mighty donors every time there's a timeout by the number one self promoter, is getting a little old. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we got 'em, but whatever happened to being humble in your giving, instead of flaunting it so that everyone can know who you are. Sorry for the rant, but I just want us to win again. The Razorback brand a'int as good as we are being led to believe that it is, by the few. As Spock would say, "the needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."