On a Side Note, Wally Hall just needs to retire

Started by Porked Tongue, February 07, 2017, 10:42:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porked Tongue

This was tonight.  Heck, it's not even the lowest this year

https://twitter.com/WallyLikeItIs/status/829160690359365634

This was the other day about the Super Bowl:

https://twitter.com/WallyLikeItIs/status/828443176868466689

Idiot.  They certainly didn't sit on their lead. In fact you can argue it cost them being aggressive.

He can ride off into the sunset. 

hobhog

He will write a detailed article about this loss a week from now......

hogfanny

Wally small, I quit reading his stuff decades ago.

HogBreath

Y'all should ease up on Waldo, he's never been the same since that time Bobby Knight broke bad on him.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Hogs958

don't know who Lanny Van Eman is so it must be bad

HogBreath

I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Hogs958

Atlhogfan1

Avg crowd wouldn't come close to filling up Barnhill. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

The real takeaway from this is that Wally has turned on MA, even if he has to use alternative facts to do it.

razorhead94

Wally is terrible on the buzz.  He's just lost it
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Hogs958

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

MountieDawg

Wally is not the problem and I don't like him.  My wife walked by the TV during the game and said is that Arkansas. Then she said no one is there, is something wrong?
SEC!

Wild Bill Hog

NWAHog479

Wally Hall probably hasn't been to a game in years. How he is even relevant blows my mind. We need more posts like this one, get this guy out of this great state.

Torqued pork

Maybe Wally could take Justin Acri with him. I'm seriously tired of Acri implying Arkansas fans are pretty much ignorant for having expectations that exceed those of his beloved Iowa State. Worse than that he thinks he is far more witty than he is. Listening to Rainwater on Friday discuss 2A high school games is better than listening to Acri.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hogs958 on February 07, 2017, 10:55:36 pm
don't know who Lanny Van Eman is so it must be bad

His teams didn't play defense either...........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Next1_04

I'm ready to see him star in the next "oops i crapped my pants" commercial, and or Life Alert commercial any day now.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: HogBreath on February 07, 2017, 10:54:59 pm
Y'all should ease up on Waldo, he's never been the same since that time Bobby Knight broke bad on him.

Or when Mickey Mantle spit on him.  I believe that scarred poor Wally for life. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

TushCrush

Van Eman was a great guy. I went to his basketball camps. He was hired to re-energize Razorback basketball following the Duddy Waller years and did a good job with what he had. I started going to Hog games in '67 watching those Duddy Waller teams. Remember it like it was yesterday ... James Eldridge, Benton Cone, Bobby Vint, Rick Tanneburger and the great Gary Stephens. Van Eman actually did a decent job  - his teams played hard for him. What has Wally ever done?

Inhogswetrust

February 10, 2017, 05:44:15 pm #22 Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 09:28:41 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: TushCrush on February 10, 2017, 08:40:15 am
Van Eman was a great guy. I went to his basketball camps. He was hired to re-energize Razorback basketball following the Duddy Waller years and did a good job with what he had. I started going to Hog games in '67 watching those Duddy Waller teams. Remember it like it was yesterday ... James Eldridge, Benton Cone, Bobby Vint, Rick Tanneburger and the great Gary Stephens. Van Eman actually did a decent job  - his teams played hard for him. What has Wally ever done?

Wally can play defense........................If only LVE had his teams had done so then he would have been here a long time.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Next1_04 on February 10, 2017, 08:04:37 am
I'm ready to see him star in the next "oops i crapped my pants" commercial, and or Life Alert commercial any day now.

Did someone say "oops I crapped my pants"?

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Rbill

What in the world is the point of this thread and its participants. To be awful?

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Rbill on February 10, 2017, 07:53:15 pm
What in the world is the point of this thread and its participants. To be awful?
This dude would pay $5 for the demgaz to read wally's drivel

thebignasty

Quote from: Rbill on February 10, 2017, 07:53:15 pm

Telling it like it is.

parallaxpig

Problem with Wally is he realized a long time ago that the center of the Arkansas sports world is in NWA and his influence on it is non existent now.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Porked Tongue

Quote from: parallaxpig on February 11, 2017, 06:37:23 pm
Problem with Wally is he realized a long time ago that the center of the Arkansas sports world is in NWA and his influence on it is non existent now.
I don't think he knows that.

depressed_fan

yea it's weird . I get the paper every day . he can certainly throw out some neat behind the scenes info we didn't already know. But his little old school riddles, and his technical knowledge of sports is definitely useless as is his opinion, just my opinion.

I guess when we've all had enough of one of the coaches then he turns on them in his columns like he did Nut it's kind of neat.