Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Still Support Anderson

Started by Letsroll1200, February 07, 2017, 09:17:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Letsroll1200

I'm disappointed in the play of the Razorbacks. However, I still support this coach. Mike is doing all he can to get this program in a position to be elite. I don't understand why he is overly criticize on this board. We have the recruits coming in and a hard working coach. Mike deserves two more years to turn this program into a consistent winner.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

LRHawg

So since he's working his hardest he deserves to stay? Interesting point.

onebadrubi

All he can just isn't enough. You are blinded by whatever agenda you have or emotional attachment to Mike.

rude1

You are blind, and there is no hope for you. You are more concerned in ultimately being right about Anderson than seeing the program flourish.

maxhog5

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 07, 2017, 09:17:48 pm
I'm disappointed in the play of the Razorbacks. However, I still support this coach. Mike is doing all he can to get this program in a position to be elite. I don't understand why he is overly criticize on this board. We have the recruits coming in and a hard working coach. Mike deserves two more years to turn this program into a consistent winner.

You've got something on your chin.

jst01

Ya got guts. No common sense, but guts.

Biggus Piggus

Mike is doing all he can to get this program in a position to be elite.

He is not doing all that could be done. Only all he can do, which is not enough. Should be obvious to you by now. Fan support is wrecked. Team is wrecked.
[CENSORED]!

HOGINTENNESSEE

Hog Solo

It's over.  Had his back but it is done.

hamsam

February 07, 2017, 09:19:46 pm #10 Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 06:54:36 am by hamsam
The internets... Lets idiots run wild!!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

The_Iceman

RazorPiggie

Lol if he was doing all he could, he'd actually hire decent assistants instead of family and friends.

Bogghawg

OP doesn't mean a word of this.  He's trying to get a rise out of us.  No sane person could think this at this point.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

kodiakisland

The problem is you can't just keep saying we have recruits coming.  Eventually you have to be accountable for all the recruits you've already brought in and their performance.  It's not like he is playing with someone else's recruits.

Lots of reasons to keep him, but you can't keep someone for something they might do.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

Captain Morgan

This is complete nonsense
This is trolling to get responses. In staying out of this one  :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Madface Magician

Pull the plug on this sitcom !!!!!

HogBreath

Do you mind if I ask you a question?

Are you crazy?
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

hogsmash12

I supported Nutt and Nolan til the bitter end but this is ridiculous. It's time. The college  game has changed and we need to get back to fundamentally sound basketball.

WilsonHog

"All he can" is not good enough.

HE is not good enough.

Tortfeasor

I supported him before this game, but fire him now. Losing to Missouri was bad, but losing at home in this fashion is unacceptable.

The national perception of our program is not good. Talk on the radio today was how everyone thought Mike was a good hire and would get us back to the good days and fill the area, but that it just hasn't worked out for him. I tend to agree.

Dropkick

Funniest post on hogville is some time. Bravo!

Wardhog85

No we don't have the recruits coming in. We have the number 28 class in the country coming in, it has 1 top 100 player in it. It's year 6, if Anderson was going to get it done, he would have it going right now. It's time for him to go, accept it.

WooPig90

You've got some white stuff on your mouth..

maxhog5

Quote from: WilsonHog on February 07, 2017, 09:21:53 pm
"All he can" is not good enough.

HE is not good enough.

Dead on Wilson and the best statement ever.

lookawayquick

CMA is a good man.  I am sorry and sad that he is not succeeding.  Hog fans would have a love affair with CMA if he were a consistent winner......but he is not.  His teams play poor D, make bad decisions and are serially inconsistent.  All reflections of the coach.  Would love for the UA to find an appropriate job for CMA but with that said, I don't want him coaching the basketball team next year.  Time to end more of the same.

TexArkHogFan

He's lost control of the team.  There is no team, just a bunch of kids playing for themselves.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

forrest city joe

+1000.i 100
+1000. i 100%agree.

elksnort

if Lanny or whomever is not paying you to type this then you should be embarrassed.

Rbill

I disagree 100% with the notion that he is doing everything he can do. He has yet to objectively evaluate his product and coaching staff and results being produced and make necessary changes akin to what coach bielema just did. He could still be a leader and motivator and be open to changes in his philosophy. Be a Nick Saban and hire someone else on the staff to come in and change his offense completely.

HiggiePiggy

I think we should give him a 10 year extension.....
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

BigoBoys

And Maxine Waters just said that Putin invaded Korea.  #comeonman

shown006

Quote from: Bogghawg on February 07, 2017, 09:20:20 pm
OP doesn't mean a word of this.  He's trying to get a rise out of us.  No sane person could think this at this point.
I thought the OP was Mrs. Anderson...
WPS!

Knot2brite

For the life of me I cannot understand the complete devotion and adoration that some people give to MA. I am going to ask this question as honestly as I can...if he was white, had no association with Nolan and the glory years but had the same resume he had prior to becoming the head coach..would these same people be supporting him? If that is an inappropriate question I apologize but I am wondering. I never wanted him here before because I never thought he was that great of a coach, and I knew if he failed...it would take a act of congress to get him out. Now...I just want him to win...go to the tourney...win some championships ...I don't care what color, creed, ethnicity or political party he supports....just win
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Letsroll1200

This is not my first thread supporting Mike at a tough time. I just think he will get it done. I can understand some of the impatience from the fan base but hopefully Long don't set this program back 20 years by firing Anderson.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 07, 2017, 09:29:13 pm
This is not my first thread supporting Mike at a tough time. I just think he will get it done. I can understand some of the impatience from the fan base but hopefully Long don't set this program back 20 years by firing Anderson.

What's Mike's address so I can send you some knee pads?

Biggus Piggus

I am beginning to dislike Anderson for failing. This is an awful time for Arkansas to fall apart in basketball. The instate talent flow is extraordinary. The SEC is ripe for the picking. And Anderson cannot get his darn together. It makes me mad. This was your chance, man. You are blowing it.
[CENSORED]!

riccoar

Does the OP even realize Alabama BEAT South Carolina AT South Carolina?  This team just lost any chance, outside of winning the auto bid, of going to the NCAAT.  Two horrible losses.

Rbill

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 07, 2017, 09:28:49 pm
For the life of me I cannot understand the complete devotion and adoration that some people give to MA. I am going to ask this question as honestly as I can...if he was white, had no association with Nolan and the glory years but had the same resume he had prior to becoming the head coach..would these same people be supporting him? If that is an inappropriate question I apologize but I am wondering. I never wanted him here before because I never thought he was that great of a coach, and I knew if he failed...it would take a act of congress to get him out. Now...I just want him to win...go to the tourney...win some championships ...I don't care what color, creed, ethnicity or political party he supports....just win

Unfortunately I think you are absolutely right. I love him and desperately want him to succeed for purely nostalgic reasons. Nostalgia aside the offense and fundamentals are just so painful.

WorfHog

+1 great trolling effort.

Hog Solo

I think there are only two left.  The last of the Andhicans.

Sapperhog

Wait, what? What?

hogman99

Trolling alert

20gauge

Sometimes your best just isn't good enough

HogBreath

This is not my first thread supporting Mike at a tough time.
Exactly, been plenty of tough times while MIKE IS GETTING IT FIXED.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

BigHog396

Ok... maybe he can set the program back by 40 years by keeping him!  MA absolutely sucks.  The results of how bad he sucks are very plainly shown on the court.  If you can't see that, you have ZERO understanding of the game of basketball.

HiggiePiggy

Being black doesn't mean anything. The fact that he was under Nolan Richardson is why he has been given such a long time. I was excited to see him here as the head coach, but that's over with. He needs to go.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Mr. Porkleone

Change your screen name to Troll. It fits. How can you supporr this 6 years in

jfred59

Are you Jeff Long or Mikes wife?

EastexHawg

Quote from: rude1 on February 07, 2017, 09:18:50 pm
You are blind, and there is no hope for you. You are more concerned in ultimately being right about Anderson than seeing the program flourish.

There's a lot of that going around at Arkansas.