Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official where are they now thread (basketball)

Started by Nipsey Mussle, April 05, 2011, 03:49:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dhornjr1

hogfreak

Jason Jennings is at UPS and married a girl my wife went to high school with.

old_school_hawg

Quote from: foodhog on April 06, 2011, 03:37:22 pm
how about 2 of my all time favorites, Greg Skulman and Warren Linn

Dr. Greg Skulman, DDS (Charleston)...does good work!
"I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it."-Clint Eastwood

"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

Rooster Hogburn

To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: East Clintwood on April 07, 2011, 11:56:14 pm
Daryl Hawkins is/was working for the University of Houston.

He's a high school AD in the Houston, TX area.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

k.c.hawg

Oliver Miller was sentenced to 5 years in jail with 4 suspended in Feb for pistol whipping his girlfriends brother in Maryland. Ended up getting 1 year on the assault and an additional 30 days on the gun charge.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: k.c.hawg on November 10, 2012, 10:12:32 am
Oliver Miller was sentenced to 5 years in jail with 4 suspended in Feb for pistol whipping his girlfriends brother in Maryland. Ended up getting 1 year on the assault and an additional 30 days on the gun charge.

Might be an awkward Thanksgiving meal with the family...
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

k.c.hawg

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 10, 2012, 12:47:18 pm
Might be an awkward Thanksgiving meal with the family...

Yeah especially since the last time happened at a cookout. Don't mess with Big O's food!!
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

I saw Willie cutts in little rock last year at a basketball super sixty combine. He was announcing some of the stuff for ihigh.

jseinfeld50

Also, why did Andre Clark not play for TCU this year?

I don't know but he is listed as a Senior on the basketball roster of Philander Smith College.

razorson

BigBlueHell

My 2 favorite teams...my Arkansas Razorbacks and whoever is playing Kentucky.

Pig Worshipper

Quote from: pridgehog on April 05, 2011, 10:05:59 pm
Al went back to the grocery store where he was at when he was discovered. He now owns it... They are making a movie about it called 3 mart!

Geez, if he'd only been a pitcher for Razorback baseball, he could've opened a K-Mart.

OnTheHillHogFan

Waithe signed with a team in Denmark the other day.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Ray Piggers

December 30, 2012, 06:16:37 pm #65 Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 06:37:04 pm by TaylorAlderson
Robert Sheppard worked at Lowe's for a while after college (got his autograph as a kid there) He was apparently a legend in Germany, had his number retired for a professional team and named player of the decade there. He now has a gym in Germany that he runs.

Martin Terry worked at Montgomery Wards forever until it closed I think.. I don't know what he's doing now.

Dwight Stewart serves people.. Warrants

From a few years back, sheds some serious light on college hoops (Yes, Arkansas too) at that time

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2003/writers/mike_fish/10/27/alexander/index.html

Gary Ervin is playing in Australia

Reggie Merritt works for the Little Rock school district as a project coordinator

Andrew Lang is the team chaplan for the Atlanta Hawks

Elmer Martin works at George's in Springdale, but for a while he did play for the Globe Trotters with the nickname Elmer "String Bean" Martin
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Ray Piggers

Quote from: GreenbrierHogFan on December 30, 2012, 05:20:22 pm
Waithe signed with a team in Denmark the other day.

Yes he did. Saw where Delvon congratulated him on twitter

98hogs

Last I heard Cannon Whitby was working for a food company in Missouri and he still has my VHS copy of the Arkansas vs. Arkansas State game.  I want it back!!!

ChicoHog

Piglywigly

Quote from: ChicoHog on January 01, 2013, 11:41:40 pm
Brad Friess?

Brad Friess is director of AAO (Arkansas Athlete Outreach) in Fayetteville.

Rooster Hogburn

Quote from: pridgehog on April 05, 2011, 10:05:59 pm
Al went back to the grocery store where he was at when he was discovered. He now owns it... They are making a movie about it called 3 mart!

Not true or link?!?!
To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

hogfan1003

Horthawg

Quote from: 98hogs on December 30, 2012, 07:09:21 pm
Last I heard Cannon Whitby was working for a food company in Missouri and he still has my VHS copy of the Arkansas vs. Arkansas State game.  I want it back!!!
The highlights of that game are on youtube. Please enjoy the remarks by some astate dooshes while you're there.
Once a Hog-ALWAYS A HOG!

hog.goblin

Roosevelt Wallace?  He was an enforcer, with a nice 10 ft jumper.

MikePiazza

Quote from: TaylorAlderson on December 30, 2012, 06:16:37 pm
Robert Sheppard worked at Lowe's for a while after college (got his autograph as a kid there) He was apparently a legend in Germany, had his number retired for a professional team and named player of the decade there. He now has a gym in Germany that he runs.

Martin Terry worked at Montgomery Wards forever until it closed I think.. I don't know what he's doing now.

Dwight Stewart serves people.. Warrants

From a few years back, sheds some serious light on college hoops (Yes, Arkansas too) at that time

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2003/writers/mike_fish/10/27/alexander/index.html

Gary Ervin is playing in Australia

Reggie Merritt works for the Little Rock school district as a project coordinator

Andrew Lang is the team chaplan for the Atlanta Hawks

Elmer Martin works at George's in Springdale, but for a while he did play for the Globe Trotters with the nickname Elmer "String Bean" Martin

I thought he was in jail...that's good to hear.
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

Red Tusk

If you can accept losing, you can't win.-Vince Lombardi

'Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff.'-Steven Wright

Ray Piggers

Quote from: MikePiazza on January 03, 2013, 09:07:27 am
I thought he was in jail...that's good to hear.

You thought right. My bad

He's in jail for a multitude of drug dealing charges

/sarcasm on

Quote from: hogfreak on November 10, 2012, 02:24:00 am
Jason Jennings is at UPS and married a girl my wife went to high school with.

Yup. And living in the bald knob area again.

I used to play him 1-on-1 after practice sometimes. I'm 5'8" :O

Rooster Hogburn

Mick Hogger

When we honored the '94 team, the Demo-zette had a brief update on where they all were. It said Darnell was living in CA and raising his daughter, Darnesia. Didn't mention what line of work he was doing that I recall.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

nextlevel

Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

Porked Tongue

Eugene Nash works for Tyson corporate and does some junior high ref'g.
Corey Beck is hanging around NWA and doesn't stay employed.
Devor Rimac is back in his native country and is a doctor of some kind.
Jason Gilbert was mentioned before and his new law office is in Fay.

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: stu06258 on April 07, 2011, 07:52:25 pm
Greg Skulman is a Dentist. He was working in the Charleston-Ozark area. I think he is working in DFW area now.

Not a bad name for a dentist. I wish he were a brain surgeon, though.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Porked Tongue on January 03, 2013, 08:56:57 pm
Corey Beck is hanging around NWA and doesn't stay employed.

I went to the Northwestern State game last weekend and saw Corey before the game behind the Razorback bench watching the shootaround.  He was with two little girls - assumed they were his daughters - and he was hugging it up with Scottie Thurman and some of the trainers and managers.  Looked just like he did in '94, except that thick body of his looked a little doughy.  He was smiling and looked like he was having a good time.  Hope he can get some stability in his life if he's been lacking it.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Horthawg

Quote from: Xerxes on January 03, 2013, 05:08:45 pm
Yup. And living in the bald knob area again.

I used to play him 1-on-1 after practice sometimes. I'm 5'8" :O

Suburbs of Russell to be more precise.
Once a Hog-ALWAYS A HOG!

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 04, 2013, 08:45:38 am
I went to the Northwestern State game last weekend and saw Corey before the game behind the Razorback bench watching the shootaround.  He was with two little girls - assumed they were his daughters - and he was hugging it up with Scottie Thurman and some of the trainers and managers.  Looked just like he did in '94, except that thick body of his looked a little doughy.  He was smiling and looked like he was having a good time.  Hope he can get some stability in his life if he's been lacking it.
Saw him there too. I was thinking maybe Nolan gave him his seats for that game since he was sitting in that general area

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Amityvillehogger

How about -
Sunday Adebayo
Jesse Pate
Charles Tatum
Brandon Dean
Michael Washington
Teddy Gibson
Larry Satchell
Derek Hood
Kareem Reid
Tarik Wallace
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

thehill1414

Isaiah Morris?
Lee Mayberry?
Someone mentioned Roosevelt Wallace
Arlyn Bowers?

razrbakr1

Hey guys.  Hope no one minds me jumping this to the top.  I'm trying to find out where Keith Wilson is and maybe what he is doing these days.  Any help appreciated.
Go Hogs!

3kgthog

Dionisio Gomez -assistant women's coach at Southern Utah