Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kiehl Frazier

Started by Trm123, December 22, 2013, 04:27:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Trm123

I have heard from a source close to the program that Frazier wants to transfer to Arkansas to play WR as a walk on.

Wild Bill Hog

twistitup

Seems to be a good kid...why not?
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

ZERO

I haven't followed this guy since he was removed from QB. Has he been any good at any other position at Auburn? If he's looking to walk-on here, then I'm sure he hasn't been lighting it up at the Barn.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

lahawg1

So the 5 star QB wants to come home......I reckon he's had enough of the old gus bus.....

That should blow up my smite count  ;) ;)

Wooderson

I would question his motive and loyalty.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

3kgthog

Well, we seem to be taking some other reaches at WR on the recruiting trail. We might as well take a free one, too.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Trm123 on December 22, 2013, 04:27:59 am
I have heard from a source close to the program that Frazier wants to transfer to Arkansas to play WR as a walk on.

Tough darn, kid.  Don't come back.

LL COOL HOG

Quote from: Wooderson on December 22, 2013, 06:45:55 am
I would question his motive and loyalty.

If this is true he may want to go somewhere close to home and have a better chance of getting playing time. It could be that simple.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Trm123 on December 22, 2013, 04:27:59 am

If this is true he is a true Junior, he would have to sit out 2014 and then have one season to play. If he wanted to do this before last season I might say, why not? But one season to play? I think I would say no thank you if I were Bielema, and just keep focusing on getting kids in here that he needs that will be here for the longer term. JMO
Go Hogs Go!

cubsfan5150

Is it possible that he's graduated and he's doing the grad school rule thing?

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on December 22, 2013, 07:14:49 am
If this is true he is a true Junior, he would have to sit out 2014 and then have one season to play. If he wanted to do this before last season I might say, why not? But one season to play? I think I would say no thank you if I were Bielema, and just keep focusing on getting kids in here that he needs that will be here for the longer term. JMO
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

Wooderson

He also could be wanting to come to funnel info back to Auburn. Wouldn't put that past ole Gus at all.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

TeufelHog

Uhhhhhh, no.  He had his chance years ago.  Where's his "loyalty" to his current team?  Sounds like somebody who ditched the Hogs for NC State . . .

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: cubsfan5150 on December 22, 2013, 07:18:07 am
Is it possible that he's graduated and he's doing the grad school rule thing?

Transferring Graduated Seniors must have at least two years of eligibility remaining to transfer to an SEC school and be immediately eligible. At least I think that was where you were going with that idea?
Go Hogs Go!

StoernerJonesFan

Quote from: TeufelHog on December 22, 2013, 07:20:43 am
Uhhhhhh, no.  He had his chance years ago.  Where's his "loyalty" to his current team?  Sounds like somebody who ditched the Hogs for NC State . . .

Boarcephus

I guess he's now at the point where he admits going to Auburn might not have been his best move.  His football career hasn't exactly panned out the way he'd envisioned and now he's looking at life after football.   Seems to me that Arkansas people take care of Arkansas kids who play ball for the state school but Auburn people may not feel that loyalty to an out of state kid.  JMHO.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Steef

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on December 22, 2013, 07:14:49 am

hawgbawb

Why not let him walk on? Maybe he didn't like Petrino.
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

Steef

Quote from: Boarcephus on December 22, 2013, 08:03:43 am
I guess he's now at the point where he admits going to Auburn might not have been his best move.  His football career hasn't exactly panned out the way he'd envisioned and now he's looking at life after football.   Seems to me that Arkansas people take care of Arkansas kids who play ball for the state school but Auburn people may not feel that loyalty to an out of state kid.  JMHO.

This truth...and it is true...is not unique to Arkansas. It's pretty universal. And pretty much understood...BEFORE...a home State recruit goes elsewhere.

Especially if that 'elsewhere' is a direct rival to the home State.

It isn't pretty, but it also shouldn't be a surprise...after the fact.

HOGINTENNESSEE

(notOM)Rebel123

He wants to come to a program that throws the ball. ;)

Be a nice addition to the team. Believe it when I see it though. But you never know.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

tophawg19

When the hogs needed him he chose the enemy . now he wants to come home , closer to wal-mart Tyson etc. He chose to fight against us in direct on the field competition . you lie with dogs , you get fleas and we don't need fleas at the U OF A . He helped recruit Arkansas kids against us SO NO THANKS . THIS AIN'T YOUR HOME STATE NOW. BAMA BOY
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Mike_e

He'd be better off in Conway.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Marshfieldhog

I'll take anyone back as a walk on, some of you need to chill out.. He is willing to pay his own way, who cares??? We are not exactly swimming in WR's right now

lahawg1

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on December 22, 2013, 08:39:04 am
I'll take anyone back as a walk on, some of you need to chill out.. He is willing to pay his own way, who cares??? We are not exactly swimming in WR's right now

I have never heard anyone say he could catch a ball..

The_Iceman

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 22, 2013, 07:06:10 am
Well, we seem to be taking some other reaches at WR on the recruiting trail. We might as well take a free one, too.

McBride, Cornelius, Mosley, and Hollister are reaches?

farmhawg

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on December 22, 2013, 08:39:04 am
That would be ironic considering his past.......
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

(notOM)Rebel123

I'm glad Mike Anderson allowed "Arkansas boys" Harris & Gulley to transfer back
To the Hogs....

grayhawg

This must be an unsubstantiated rumor, nobody wants to leave Coach Malzahn.

kingofdequeen

TeufelHog

Stay Classy . . . OK.  You probably would have welcomed back Michael Dyer with open arms as well wouldn't you. 

LOYALTY . . . whip out the Webster's Dictionary and take a read.

OakTreeHawg

If true, this would make the rumor false that his mother and father left NWA because his father got a job for an Auburn booster.

IronMountainHog

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 22, 2013, 08:58:00 am
To the Hogs....
which SEC conference rivals did those two play for?

TDHawgs

I really can't be mad at Kiehl Frazier, he's helped us win a couple against Auburn!! lol

Seriously though, as long as he's not a QB I say take a chance.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: IronMountainHog on December 22, 2013, 09:02:25 am
which SEC conference rivals did those two play for?

Shouldn't matter. What if it was your son who was wanting to come back home?
Would you feel the same way?

grayhawg

Quote from: OakTreeHawg on December 22, 2013, 09:02:02 am
If true, this would make the rumor false that his mother and father left NWA because his father got a job for an Auburn booster.
Maybe ol dad got fired for lack of his son's production.

IronMountainHog

Quote from: OakTreeHawg on December 22, 2013, 09:02:02 am
no it wouldn't, just means he is not happy anymore. Switzer bought Mrs. Dupree a mobile home and Marcus still walked out on them. Btw, no one came and picked it up or repossessed it after he left.

farmhawg

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 22, 2013, 09:05:14 am
My son wouldn't have left......
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

grayhawg

hogcam

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 22, 2013, 08:58:00 am
To the Hogs....
Harris did not have an offer or he would have been a razorback..

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: farmhawg on December 22, 2013, 09:08:04 am
My son wouldn't have left......

Maybe not....but many do. You never know....

farmhawg

You have to admit that when a kid leaves the state and his parents cash in on his success, leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Not surprising that the kid is only after something for himself.....
From theflyinghog

IronMountainHog

well if you are throwing those two names out there, at least compare apples to apples. Frazier played in our conference, in our division. Most coaches block transfers to inner conference rivals, and it is standard to sit out 2 years in those cases. As far as my son, he would have to accept the repercussions that comes along with those decisions.

MuskogeeHogFan

If it were my son wanting to come back to the state to play his last year of college eligibility, I would of course hope that he could find some way to do that. But knowing that he spurned the offer of Arkansas three years ago, I wouldn't think it would be likely that they would choose to take him back now. I would probably encourage him to touch base with ASU as well if he really just wanted to be back closer to home.
Go Hogs Go!

farmhawg

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 22, 2013, 09:10:50 am
Maybe not....but many do. You never know....
Some kids steal as well..........but not mine.
From theflyinghog

(notOM)Rebel123

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: farmhawg on December 22, 2013, 09:14:56 am
Some kids steal as well..........but not mine.

.....that you know of. You can't ever say for certain that your kid would or wouldn't have gone to another school. Just like people who claim their kids never lie or would never do this or that. You just don't know. Everyone's situation is different. If the kid wants to transfer back here, that's between he and CBB. Frazier went to Auburn...does that ban him from the state for life?

IronMountainHog

Not good enough to see the field at AU for a coach who is from his hometown, coached at his high school. But would transfer and play D1 at another school and see the field there? Doubt it. Call the bald guy they just hired in Conway.

hvsupastar

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 22, 2013, 09:15:37 am
According to this link, he did.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/houston/basketball/recruiting/player-Alandise-Harris-95326

He had a verbal offer from Pelphrey but was late to qualify and Pelphrey gave his schollie to someone else
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

farmhawg

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 22, 2013, 09:16:37 am
.....that you know of. You can't ever say for certain that your kid would or wouldn't have gone to another school. Just like people who claim their kids never lie or would never do this or that. You just don't know.
Absolutely I do, but that is his character.

Just like I know KF has stolen.....
From theflyinghog