Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas A&M will not beat Alabama

Started by hog1984, October 16, 2016, 04:12:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hog1984

No way that the Aggies beat the Tide. Saban called off the dogs in the second half with Arkansas. He may not with A&M.

NuttinItUp

Aggies have the best chance of anyone so far....but, that isn't really saying much. Bama is just head-and-shoulders above everyone else.

I would love to see an upset, but I don't think it is in the cards. I'll definitely be watching though, just in case.

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

HF#1

I don't think they will either. As a matter of fact I think they won't cover the 17pt spread. It may be a 7 or 10 point game going into the 4th quarter but Alabama will pull away.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Missooie

Quote from: NuttinItUp on October 16, 2016, 04:14:20 pm
Aggies have the best chance of anyone so far....but, that isn't really saying much. Bama is just head-and-shoulders above everyone else.

I would love to see an upset, but I don't think it is in the cards. I'll definitely be watching though, just in case.

I would hate to see an upset. One or two more undefeated or championship seasons will not make Alabama fans more cocky than they already are, that's impossible. But an A&M win would make them even more unbearable than they already are. I can't stand A&M. Bama will probably blow them out anyways.

razorbucz

A&M will keep it close, but Alabama will pull away in the fourth and win by two touchdowns.

:razorback: :razorback:

ballz2thewall

agreed.

bama is like a godzilla movie; very little tension and you know how it ends.
The rest of the frog.

Lord of the Styes

I hope a giant sinkhole swallows both teams.

jgphillips3

Bama will copulate with A&M's skull.  It may be worse than the Tennessee beating.  Knight is a horrible passer and Bama will turn that lack of ability into a throttling.

BDSCT51

Quote from: jgphillips3 on October 16, 2016, 04:46:04 pm
Bama will copulate with A&M's skull.  It may be worse than the Tennessee beating.  Knight is a horrible passer and Bama will turn that lack of ability into a throttling.

I think this is accurate! Could be a long day for the aTm gang.
Bleeding Razorback Red

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Dropkick

First spread I have seen is Bama-16.5

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/BrentZwerneman/status/790547143362609152

QuoteA&M's players, bruised and beaten Saturday night, gathered in the Fail Room of Bryant-Denny Stadium after failing to upend the nation's No. 1 team and spoke of one fundamental subject -

Aggies (6-1, 4-1 SEC) would have preferred an upset, but they also are aware that remaining in the top 10 this late in the season might mean big things a month from now.

"That was a good football team we just played," A&M coach Kevin Sumlin said. "We've got a lot of football to play. I haven't done this very long, but I've done it long enough to know that anything can happen in this league. We all know it."

Anything can happen nationally, as well, with yet another example occurring Saturday at Penn State, when then-No. 2 Ohio State fell 24-21 to the unranked Nittany Lions.

Five of the Aggies' first seven games were against opponents ranked in the Top 25 at one time or another.

And of their five remaining games, only one opponent is ranked - No. 19 LSU.

Texas A&M led Alabama 14-13 in the third quarter, but did not score again...
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net