Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

IF Gus were our new coach

Started by kristiandbilly, November 27, 2007, 11:30:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kristiandbilly

Whould it be a slap in nuttys face when we beat up on them next year in Fay.??     

razorpsycho

You know, if Gus were our coach and we lost to Ole Miss, I think some of you all's world's would collapse on itself like a black hole.

HangTenHog

If he became our coach....the rest of the conference would need to get used to some real butt whippings.

He's the closest thing to Urban out there...maybe even more upside; although time will tell.

It would sure as hell excite me though....

big john

john goodwin

PorkSoda

I think gus could do well over time, but I would like to see them go after someone who can demands more respect, and will be able to bring in top assistants and who also has an eye for talent and the ability to recruit and develop that talent.  Unlike a certain x-coach.  I feel like the X's and O's should come from the Coordinators.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

HangTenHog

November 28, 2007, 12:22:13 am #6 Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 12:24:30 am by HangTenHog
Quote from: NinoHog on November 28, 2007, 12:04:04 am
More upside than Urban!!!!!!!!! Your serious too and thats sad very sad.                       
Quote from: NinoHog on November 28, 2007, 12:04:04 am
More upside than Urban!!!!!!!!! Your serious too and thats sad very sad.                       
Hey dude...its time you got over the butt whipping Springdale put on your LR team in 2005.

Lets see, what was Broyles age when Ark got him?

How old is Malzahn?

Give me a break....while I would be more than happy with TT, BD, or many others....I think that Arkansas will rue the day that Gus got away. I don't expect you to say you're wrong when its proven...but, that's OK. Before moving to Arkansas in my teen years, I grew up in San Diego and attended more San Diego State games than you can shake your LR stick at. Don Coryell was the coach and Malzahn is the only coach I've witnessed in my days that comes close to Coryell (although June Jones is close and Urban is close).