Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Packers could use a huge foot...........

Started by Thehammer, October 23, 2005, 03:57:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Thehammer

up their rear ends for blowing a 17-0 lead to the Vikings and losing 23-20.   It's no secret that I'm a lifelong Packer fan, but Mike Sherman and Brett Favre need to call it quits. 

Buff

Hawgdawgrain

The Cowboy debacle was worst...missed 29 yard field goal...give up 10 points in the last 2 minutes...

Instead of a possible 7-0...they are a mediocre underacheiving 4-3...

I know your Packers would take that but it's tough to lose to the Skins' the way we did and now to the Hawks...

Oh well, the season's not yet halfway done...

Big Papa Satan

Packers could also use a coach, defense, and a QB that was actually worth a darn.

Buff

just saw it on sportscenter - brett looked good (26-36), green bay has no D, still, how did they throw away a lead like that?  DR - don't answer.......i know pretty much what you're thinking.  BTW - HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS?

Big Papa Satan

One of the top QB's in the NFL wouldn't find a way to lose to the Vikes.

RebelliousHog

"Favre only missed eight passes today in 36 attempts and threw for 315 yards and two tds."

Sounds like he did his part. Much like DMc one player can't do it all.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci